ivosm

Ivo Multicam Special Forces 1.0

Ivo Multicam Special forces Units 1.0

-------

CREDITS

-------

Special Thanks to:

Johnny-ACU Special Forces Base Model

Registered_fugitive- helmets and equipaments of TQP Special Forces.

P_Machine, Pathfinder, SASR Sabre and Registered_fugitive-Gear textures

CameronMcDonald,Laser,DLEM,Sgt.Eversmann,Hyakushiki,Offtime,Llauma,Rellikki-Soldier Body and equipaments.

------------

REQUIREMENTS

------------

This addon requires Operation Flashpoint: Resistance, Lasers US Weapon pack, Llauma’s Facetex and JAM3.

SOME PHOTOS HERE : http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/694/promonovo.jpg

LINK TO DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/?8y4jjg1lf4l2dvm

Edited by ivosm

Good job!

Some things, the multicam seem a tad too light, it blended in a little too good with desert island.

The big black holes in the arms of the jacket kinda defeats the camo maybe try another color.

Maybe do gloves?

STGN

This texture was the best I made to run good in some areas.If I try to modify it,the camouflage will be better in one area,but in another areas....It's a problem in OFP,because in real life the multicam "change colors".But in comparison with others textures like US-3 Color desert,the camouflage is good in long distance.

Maybe in future I can modify the holes,or do gloves,it's a good idea :)

Thank you for the comment

checked it out, very nice, needed an mp5 unit and some squad groupings.

sfreconfiveman.jpg

this is their jumper outfits. the outfits with soft headgear would be for

their more low intensity missions which wasn't included. also green berets have

beards in the field, but luckily you didn't use facetex.

Edited by BronzeEagle

a face pack with beards would really help. oh and found a bug, the team leader's head doesn't show up, and no pump action sound on the shotgun. an mp5 unit would be of great help as well.

Edited by BronzeEagle

a face pack with beards would really help. oh and found a bug, the team leader's head doesn't show up, and no pump action sound on the shotgun. an mp5 unit would be of great help as well.

These bugs appear when using the addon together with some other addons, but I believe it is not because of my addon, and here they usually work with the original game and the mod ww4 with the tonal redux and together with units of LSR also.

ive read the facestex2 readme and im wondering if the problem is with the addon scripts.

Edited by BronzeEagle

sorry to burst your bubble @ivosm but i hope you asked all of those addon makers for permission to use all of their bits in your addon.

the sf here are in jumper configuration. can we get some sf with irregular headgear like caps, etc.