Sign in to follow this  
mosh

Mosh's Missions

Arma II, Operation Arrowhead, BAF, and PMC required on all missions.

ACE versions require ACE... additional requirements will be noted per mission.

02/08/2011

Operation Funderthuck - INFO | DOWNLOAD | Armaholic

Takistan Force by Bon, ports by Mosh - INFO | DOWNLOAD

• several different (17 as of now I think) islands ported
  • edit my ports any way you like, but please credit Bon for this great mission

02/06/2011

Clear Feruz Abad - INFO | DOWNLOAD | Armaholic

• SP, SP ACE, COOP 10, COOP 10 ACE
  • Clear Feruz Abad and complete a few objectives

01/26/2011

SP Penetration of Takistan - INFO | DOWNLOAD | DOWNLOAD | Armaholic | Armedassaultinfo

old thread - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=104982

• SP only (for now)
  • play as US, BAF, or PMC
  • Lead a 10 man squad into Takistan and complete many objectives

Tgdci0AbY4Q

BACKGROUND

I originally started out, and will get back to eventually, making PvP missions. But with stuff like Berzerk, Vallhalla, AAS, and Celery's missions (just to name a few of many great PvP missions/concepts) I figured the standard was pretty high and I need to learn more before I attempt them again.

So I started making SP missions, and now think I am capable of making some COOPs as well. Since I enjoy this game SP, COOP, or PvP (PvP DM being favorite mode) I enjoy making any type of mission.

DISCLAIMER

Please no spoilers, not that there are many... but I do have a few surprises here and there.

There will be bugs and I will try my best to eliminate them. I test my missions as well as I can. I have a dedicated server and a few computers to connect to as clients so I have a decent testing system I think.

Any feedback, suggestions, or bug reporting is always welcome, here or on my dev-heaven page.

CREDITS

Thanks to BIS for the best games ever.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their knowledge on the BI Forums... people like W0lle, Kylania, [GLT]Myke, Bon, Celery, [sbs]mac, shk, Tophe, Big Dawg KS, JW Custom, and so many more. Without all you, and the search feature, I would have never got anything accomplished.

MIRROR INFORMATION

Mosh's Missions

Arma II, Operation Arrowhead, BAF, and PMC required on all missions.

ACE versions require ACE... additional requirements will be noted per mission.

NEW Clear Feruz Abad - Takistan (1.0)

SP Penetration of Takistan - Takistan (1.3)

NEW Operation Funderthuck - Lingor (1.0)

NEW Takistan Force by Bon, ports by Mosh (0.1)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=114551

//to those that mirror, thanks... and I'll try to make it as easy as I can by letting you all know when I update, and editing this small section for you to use

I hope some of you enjoy this stuff... but as long as one person does, my time was well spent.

Edited by Mosh
new info

I'm trying the ACE2 SP version of funderthuck but it crashes when I try to check it out in the Editor. It says there's a missing " in the mission.sqm

Thanks for pointing that out, I found some corrupted files in that version (but only that version). Don't know if that happened while PBOing or uploading... but it should work now.