Sign in to follow this  
Rexxenexx

co1-8 No Crossing [LOL] Edition

co8@ No Crossing [LOL] Edition Updated to 1.5

Description:

The mission is a remake of the original No Crossing except it takes place on Trinity Island.

Details:

Our mission is to defend Contra from Russian troops coming from the East.

Pepper the bridge with mines fast, you don't have much time. Get to the Fallback position in the North-East base if things get too hot. The jeeps can be your transport to the fallback position.

After destroying enemy offensive, rearm and defeat the forces occupying Contra.

Required Mods:

-@LOLExtras

-@[LOL]

Mods are located Here.

Download:

Mirror Here (no registration req.)

Download Here (registration req.)

Installation:

-Put the pbo in your OperationFlashpoint/MPMissions directory or for Windows7 C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\MPMissions

Let me know if there are any bugs. Enjoy!

Changelog

v1.5:

-added more enemy units including armor

-added music triggers at key times

-changed units to BAS HD units

-moved some objects at start location

-edited some cut-scenes that were not looking correct

-added marker on town clear

-Fixed a Lipany reference

Edited by Rexxenexx

Oh thanks Rexx!!

Ill try it with my clanmates on our official test server and will upload to public if everything in allright.

For easy testing please give names to all playable units (p1, p2, p3... etc.) and group 'em together (grp1=group this),

its makes us easy to test after i insert quickly a SetCaptive script.

regards

PS: just seen u almost made same like i asked, great tx :)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

ok, the mission works

all obj tick, winEND, looseEND ok.

i found only small remained mistake from original mission:

"Area secure... rearm at fallback position and take Lipany, over"

i changed "Lipany" to "enemy HQ".

tx for ur job!

keep goin, we always need good missions, thanks again

[LOL]clan

1.JPG

2.JPG

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

alternate link to mission:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fchcray6n60161j

i hope u can join for some funny coop to us sometimes

Edited by Incubus

Ok cool. Updated. I'll keep the grp1 and p1,p2,etc. in mind for the next. On this it's mygrp s1,s2,s3, etc. v1.1 is the same file as your mediafire link just rar'd. I put the mediafire link as a mirror in the first post to. This should be done done. ;)

In the LOL Mods theirs a bunch of diff US soldiers. I kind of like the BAS HD, but what do you guys like to play as on the LOL server? And What Island is your guys fav?

I'll keep the grp1 and p1,p2,etc. in mind for the next. On this it's mygrp s1,s2,s3, etc.

oh, this is ok! i wrote this instruction before de-pbo the mission.

its same like p1, p2 grp1, or s1,s2 mygrp... u know lot of mapmakers do not made this and harder to test the mission. its ok.

In the LOL Mods theirs a bunch of diff US soldiers. I kind of like the BAS HD, but what do you guys like to play as on the LOL server? And What Island is your guys fav?

same. the true we have 3 pack with units the older pack in deltas, rangers BAS units. and in the new pack the ORCS units and WYW soldiers.

ORCS russian units:

ORCS_800.jpg

4.JPG

one of dozen of WYW units classes:

1.JPG

well the new things always popular like oldies. :rolleyes: but players likes Deltas coz weaps and built-in heal.

most fav islands: Chernobyl_zone, Ivtiliac, Kodiak/Winter Kodiak, Scandrova, Freya.

greets

Cool I put in BAS HD Deltas for US units in the AbbeyfieldRaid mission. I don't think I have those islands. The next mission I'll convert will be a StandOff mission in the snow, should be cool, after we tweak AbbeyfieldRaid and NoCrossing. ;)