Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Blurry Buldozer

Before anyone says anything I did a quick search and found no solid answer on this, but after reinstalling win7 and all the tools it seems texture resolution and overall quality settings of buldozer have rolled back to being super blurry. I'm at a loss as to how to fix it. I've tried fiddling around in buldozer.cfg but everytime buldozer starts it reverts the settings to default in that cfg file. Ive also hooked up arma2.exe and buldozer.exe. ArmA2 settings are all set on super high. Please some one help?

Join the club mate, I have exactly the same problems and I've tried all the cfg fixes but nothing :(

If you don't specify where buldozer gets its config will it use A2's default cfg?

Dont think its possible but can high textures be forced through the command line next to the shortcut like"buldozer.exe -hightextures" or something similar?

Dunno. Did you try to add your profile name, path to profile, path to arma2.cfg?

I was just talking about this with buddy of mine yesterday... no solution found. All configs point to a very high details, no luck.

I have never ever to this date in my editing life have gotten ArmA to run buldozer with in-game quality. Never.

Dunno. Did you try to add your profile name, path to profile, path to arma2.cfg?

how would that look like technically? what variable names etc.?

-noSplash -world=empty -profiles=C:\ArmA -window -name=SA -cfg=arma2.cfg -mod=beta

Locations:

C:\ArmA\arma2.cfg

C:\ArmA\users\SA\SA.arma2profile

If I am not mistaken, buldozer has a few more params.

Best to bug Dwarden about it ;)

problem solved :)

did as kju said only when i launched Buldozer it created a new file in C:\ArmA\users\SA\ folder with an extension .armaprofile (not arma2) edit that to have TexQuality = 3 and ur set to go :)