Sign in to follow this  
boriz

[coop 1-10] Stress Fortress

This is a pack of 4 coop missions with a fast paced "horde mode" style base-defense gameplay.

Available locations:

Camp Rogain - Heavy infantry assault with an intense boss fight finale.

Old Outpost - Your fortress is an old office building. Will it last to the end?

Kill Farm - Lock & Load! The pigs are coming...

Unfinished town - Those launchers are there for a reason.

Tsoukalia Bay - This valley is a death trap, but for who?

You can select any of these location through the PARAMETERS menu in the mission lobby.

Additional notes: Join-in-progress is fully supported. All missions are designed to be short, intense, easy to pickup and play. Feel free to add a few friendly NPCs to your team if you need help.

Subscribe to download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228953830

Alternatively, you can download the .PBO file from Armaholic. Scroll down and click on Download from FTP #1 / #2

Armaholic download (latest version)

Put it in a location like this one: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

I am looking for some feedback about these kind of missions, so please rate and comment! Thanks!

Edited by Boriz
Added Tsoukalia Bay

Thanks! I wasn't aware of such issue. An alternative link has been added to the OP.

Thanks. Will play the mission with some friends and will give you feedback this afternoon/evening.

Thanks. Will play the mission with some friends and will give you feedback this afternoon/evening.

Alright! I'll be looking forward to it! :)

I would like to release an update this weekend which will add a new location. However I would like to also polish the overal gameplay a bit before I publish it. For that, I need your feedback.

So if anyone has something to say about this mission, then please do!

I like this mission. When I´m alone I play this often. Fast action.

I would like to see some more diversity from where the enemies are approaching.

The Armoured cars are just coming and then standing there. Would be a bit better if they drive around and search for targets.

Thank you for uploading.

I like this mission. When I´m alone I play this often. Fast action.

I would like to see some more diversity from where the enemies are approaching.

The Armoured cars are just coming and then standing there. Would be a bit better if they drive around and search for targets.

Thank you for uploading.

Thanks! I'll definitely take this into consideration. I've been improving the spawning system to adress similar issue while implementing attack boats. I'll do the same for vehicles, so they aren't that static.

Also it would be nice if I can choose how many AIs are on my side.

You can already do that. When you are in the mission lobby, you can remove individual AIs by clicking on the "CPU/Player" looking icon on the right of each unit's role.

You can also click on DISABLE AI button to remove all AIs.

v1.05 UPDATE!

Changes:

• Added new location Tsoukalia Bay
  • Gameplay polishing
  • Various bug fixing
  • Updated soundtrack
  • Changed available units

Subscribe to download (unless you've already done so):

Alternatively, you can download the .PBO file from Armaholic. Scroll down and click on Download from FTP #1 / #2

Armaholic download (latest version)

Put it in a location like this one: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

This update was supposed to feature a new enemy type - ships. Unfortunately it seems like the last week's ARMA 3 update broke the AI behind ship movement and after spending many hours of me trying to uselessly find a workaround for this, I've decided to remove them completely and publish this anyway. When this issue gets fixed, I'll add them back.

Currently I am working on a way to improve the spawning system to make the enemy vehicles much less static (as suggested) while also adding a new location. I am also looking for your ideas for a new location with unique gameplay style (withing the mission's current rules).

v1.10 UPDATE!

Changes:

Added new locations: Agia Marina and Girna Bay

Changed available units

No player fatigue between attacks

Epic helicopter crashes

Added another 10 playable slots in case you want to play as independent without a leader (AI Disabled for these units)

Added parameter to lower enemy health

Increased the number of waves for some locations

Enemy vehicles can be stolen when their crew is killed

Gameplay polishing and various bug fixing

Subscribe to download:

Or download from Armaholic here: ARMAHOLIC DOWNLOAD LINK

Times are tough for me so I couldn't do as many improvements as I wanted. Also, since this mission didn't gained as much attention as I hoped it would, then I'll probably start working on something else instead. Although the feedback was little, it was incredibly positive and people who played it were very satisfied with the gameplay.

Edited by Boriz
Added Armaholic download link