Sign in to follow this  
deadeyejones

Droid Mission on Vulcan is it an Easter Egg? I missed it twice!

About a week ago, I replayed the vulcan mission for the 3rd time and accidently found the droid mission

Looking at this link and the replies I relised I wasn't the only one who had missed this FPS.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?140962-First-Island-Capture&p=2249222&viewfull=1#post2249222

When you leave the hanger and are in the corridor you have the door on the left that leads up to the "Control Room" and opposite that door "Engineering", a somewhat obscured door, that leads down to the supplies room, where you can control the droid. Quite fun really, very short. Seems to be a practice run with a droid. Maybe I missed a section in the main game.

You don't need to complete that mini mission, it maybe an easter egg? Always thought the Carrier section was very short, shoot 3 droids, job done carrier is yours.

Capture2.jpg

Edited by DeadeyeJones

I had always wondered about that bit...

You can eventually get the droid to open some door somewhere or something like that, but I think I didn't find anything to do after that.

I'm all for easter eggs in games - but it would be kind of nice to have some obscure benefit to them :)