ADDON : A-10 Warthog Series
Steam Workshop : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787892271
A-10A/C skin template : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XaVIJ3R4dERDhyWGR2c0ZqOG8/view?usp=sharing
AWS Required to Play/Always check the update AWS
CONTACT INFORMATION :
firstname.lastname@example.org (not much using)
FIR AirWeaponSystem US
The Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II is a single seat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force (USAF). Commonly referred to by its nicknames "Warthog" or "Hog", its official name comes from the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt, a World War II fighter that was effective at attacking ground targets. The A-10 was designed for close-in support of ground troops, close air support (CAS), providing quick-action support for troops against helicopters, vehicles, and ground troops. It entered service in 1976 and is the only production-built aircraft that has served in the USAF that was designed solely for CAS. Its secondary mission is to provide forward air controller â€“ airborne (FAC-A) support, by directing other aircraft in attacks on ground targets. Aircraft used primarily in this role are designated OA-10.
The A-10A single-seat variant was the only version produced, though one pre-production airframe was modified into the YA-10B twin-seat prototype to test an all-weather night capable version. In 2005, a program was started to upgrade remaining A-10A aircraft to the A-10C configuration with modern avionics for use of precision weaponry. The U.S. Air Force had stated the F-35 would replace the A-10 as it entered service, but this remains highly contentious within the Air Force and in political circles. With a variety of upgrades and wing replacements, the A-10's service life may be extended to 2040.
- A-10A/A-10C Warthog for arma 3
- Mighty GAU-8 mod Supported
Key Feature/ Simple Guide
input the "Missile Carrier For Rearming" in map. it is can found Empty->FIR objects category.
if A-10 is near missile carrier and zero speed, Open Dialog action is will be activated.
press the action and configure your aircraft whatever you want.
Loadout menu is provide of select the loadout, change the skin, refuel and rearm. also loadout preset is supported.
A-10 Support ADES, can change skin and customize decal,roundel etc.
if you want to know more detail information about ADES, please check the ADES Custom Manual in AWS Manual Folder.
ECM System is Jamming for Enemy Radar-Based Missile. your Aircraft is must equip the ECM Pod. you have ECM pod, you can see "ECM JAMMER ON", press it, ECM is will be running. ECM have 60 seconds of Operation Time, 40 Seconds of Recharge. so use for wisely. Also, ECM Jammer can't Jamming of IR Homing Missile, like Sidewinder.
You must Define of Useraction key. below key list is shortcut for function.
UserAction 2 - ECM JAMMER ON/OFF
UserAction 3 - Open Dialog
UserAction 4 - Open I-TGT System (A-10C Only)
UserAction 6 - TGP Screen ON/OFF (A-10C Only)
UserAction 7 - TGP Screen Zoom Toggle (A-10C Only)
UserAction 8 - TGP ScreenMode Toggle (A-10C Only)
UserAction 9 - MAP Screen ON/OFF (A-10C Only)
**Replace the Pilot**
want to replace the pilot from FIR Pilot Crew Pack, just check the replace pilot attribute in A-10
**Custom Save/Load **
A-10 is can save your own custom preset.
1. select the weapons
2. select custom preset you want on preset combo(1,2,3)
3. click the diskette button
4. when you restart the game/just restart the loadout dialog and if you want using custom loadout, just select the custom loadout and press apply button.
**Change the GAU-8**
- available two syntax for attribute
- mighty : change weapon/ammo from mighty gau-8 mod.
also can change in loadout dialog.
- physx fixed, now can make safe take-off on some "improvised airfield" such as AAC airfield in Altis
- RFD is now only activate in Multiplayer game.
- some values fixed for Lesh tow mod support.
A-10U Unmanned Warthog added
new LITENING targeting pod model
- new pilot for basic crew
- replace pilot combo box has been changed to checkbox
- cockpit frame material modified
- vanilla 30mm gatling supported(can change via Attribute and AMS)
- maintenance : new wing vortice and engine exhaust effect applied from AWS(wing vortice effect is working with Dev build for now)
- skins, materials overhaul
- maintenance : new ADES Interface integrated
- maintenance : IDD for AMS gui has been changed
A-10A : 5160
A-10C : 5161
1.60 - Over the Fulda gap update A-10A
- cockpit detail upgraded(side panels)
- new exterior parts
- 4 bonus skins
- 1 bonus skin
- some functions fixed & tweaked for Dedi server
- flare dispensers on wingtip
- countermeasure quantity increased(240->480)
- Arctic Front update integration
- maintenance(some fixes for loop scripts like weapon display, digital watch etc)
- maintenance(some fixes for init.sqf and ejection system)
- defaultUserMFDvalues added in config
- bug fixes : HUD disappear in MP client / AMS Bug etc
- AMS Integration : new integrated loadout system(see AWS readme for more detail)
- HCS(HUD Color slider System) added
- Skins Categorized A-10C
- LITENING / SniperXR Animation added
- HUD improvement : CCIP, Gun Reticle for GAU-8CM test
- Maintenance A-10C
- HMD Toggle added(HMD supported helmet required)
- airplaneX simulation integrated
- GAU-8 CM Test version added(can change attribute in eden editor or loadout dialog)
- Mirror toggle function integrated
- Two old 80s style Camo skin Added : tailcode - SU/MB
- TVM function added
- AGM-65B integration
- LAU-130 19 tube launcher for hydra rocket integration
- refueling support with KC-135 from USAF mod
- oxygen mask toggle action added
- new mighty gau-8 mod integration
- loadout module removed
- Jet DLC compatible update : Sensors/ Dynamic Loadout(extend hitpoint is will be update for future)
- anti-collision light fixed
- SMS(ACP in A-10A/DSMS in A-10C) display function added
- RFD(Radio Frequency Display) system - TFAR Required*
- AGM-65H/K integration
- new TGP Screen System
* TFAR is not require for just play the Aircraft. only need for RFD.
HUD is need to fix.
BETA 5 A-10C
- TGP Screen (WIP)
- Map Display (WIP)
- APKWS, GBU-54, CBU-105 integrated
BETA 4 A-10A
- custom loadout 2/3 fixed A-10C
- A-10C first beta version added Common
- new hud from kimi wipeout/A-10 hud
BETA 3 hotfix
- missing aim-9 problem fixed. however hp11 no longer to use the ECM until fix the hardpoint check system.
- saved loadout fixed - can use other gau-8 ammo when load the custom preset.
- Zuni Rockets proxies
- 47th FS skin added
- loadout module added
- killmark system supported
- new interior glass material. so cockpit glass for interior is more clear to see than before.
- mk82 snakeye x 6 is now equip 6 bombs per pylon.
- mk84 2000lbs supported
- initial Beta version release.
- Cockpit is still wip.
- ECM Jammer is jamming custom addon missile.
Classname /name/ Faction
FIR_A10A / A-10A Warthog / NATO
FIR_A10A_74FS / A-10A Warthog(74th FS) / NATO
FIR_A10A_MD / A-10A Warthog(104th FS) / NATO
FIR_A10A_Blank / A-10A Warthog(Blank) / NATO
FIR_A10C / A-10C Warthog / NATO
FIR_A10C_MD / A-10C Warthog (104th FS) / NATO
FIR_A10C_FT / A-10C Warthog (74th FS) / NATO
FIR_A10C_FR / A-10C Warthog (184th FS) / NATO
FIR_A10C_Blank / A-10C Warthog (Blank) / NATO
FIR_A10C_OS / OA-10C Warthog (25th FS) / NATO
The PBO and Sign files in the archive need to be extracted into your ArmA 3/Addons folder.
However the mod folder method is the better solution.
CREDITS AND THANKS :
Myke - i'm use his "Air vehicles instruments & gauges - Open source"
John Spartan & saul - allow for use afterburner , Ejection Script.
(Specially, John Spartan was help for my SEAD System. Thank you!)
geraldbolso1899 - allow for use kimi Wipeout HUD/HMD.
fullerpj - allow for Compatible with KC-135 Stratotanker from USAF Mod.
Mr.R - he is my real friend, he provide of afterburner sound, AIM-9 Lock Tone Sound and BRRRT Sound for A-10.
77th CFW members - Addon Tester for my addon
BIS - ArmA 3 and arma 2 sample model, texture and arma 3 function.
Supporters from Patreon
Diver | TFRF
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
A-10 skin pack #1 - "Over the Fulda gap"