Update 1.4 just released and with it come a quite a few additions and changes. The most important one: '80s HIA now uses the HK33 as their general service rifle. Original HK33 model, textures, and materials by toadie2k and krycek, thanks so much for open-sourcing this! 🙂 Also major kudos to the GM devs for continuing to push out awesome content updates, which are a great platform for mods.
- '80s HIA: M109 self-propelled artillery (modern and '80s versions available)
- '80s HIA: introduced GM-ified HK33A2 as new service rifle. Original model, textures and materials by toadie2k and krycek (see "NIArms G3 Rifles": https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667375637, huge thanks for open-sourcing this!). Minor edits by me. The HK33 uses GM ammunitions and roughly behaves like a GM M16A1.
- '80s HIA: new ERDL uniforms for naval infantry
- '80s HIA: new retextured webbing (based on the GM 90s Bundeswehr one), intended as an approximation of an ALICE-like kit
- '80s HIA: new headgear options - boonies, beret and new retextured danish M52-helmet as a standin for a generic M1-type helmet
- '80s HIA: tractor version of the Ural truck for '80s HIA
- some additions to editor/zeus groups
- '80s HIA: switched over SpecOps to use fictionalized lizard-pattern uniforms previously used by marines
- '80s HIA: vehicle inventories adjusted for use of HK33 service rifle
- '80s HIA: in an attempt to move away _slightly_ from eastern equipment, RGD-5 grenaded were switched out for generic vanilla M67-based grenades for now (vehicle inventories adjusted as well)
- RFHI: slight alterations on the uniform and webbing textures
- '80s HIA: changed most classnames for regular infantry, reflecting service rifle change. legacy classnames are still intact and inherit from the new ones, so existing missions shouldn't throw errors