Sign in to follow this  
daterxies

are there any missions like this...

Sorry i am new to ARMA II comunity and everything, so if this has been discussed i apologize i dont even know what to search for.

You know in the campaign how towards the end you end up fighting for villages setting up command centers and being able to buy units etc, are there any mission types where its like a global war all around chanaraus (sp lol) where you have to take all villages thru building stuff at the command centers etc? Or would this be way to complicated?

I would like the idea of making my own story like that, say playing CDF and only occupying 1 village then having to push my way thru the land capturing all the others.

if there is something like this could i please get the name or a link?

Thanks in advance.

Yes there is... it's called warfare. Try out Benny's warfare.. quite a favourite in the community.

Cheers.

Yes there is... it's called warfare. Try out Benny's warfare.. quite a favourite in the community.

Cheers.

This man speaks the truth.

can it be played in single player? i noticed its under multiplayer area.

thanks

can it be played in single player? i noticed its under multiplayer area.

thanks

I have played it single player for hours on end, without problems. The way the mission runs, it will automatically fill any slots not taken by human players with AI...so if you are playing SP you get lots and lots of AI players in a very dynamic world.

Great fun! :bounce3:

:yay: