Sign in to follow this  
bearking19

ARMA 2 & OA Day Movie Filter Post Processing Effect

Been seeing all about this "Day movie Filter" which apparently makes OA more photorealistic. I would like to know how to enable this. Have been looking around the forum but I can't find much other than post processing effects. A short tutorial on how to go about turning on this day movie filter would be nice. Thanks !

In short :

go to editor

F7 - create module

add Day movie filter

done

Alright Thanks for the quick reply can't believe its actually that simple. But one more question what if I want it in a pre made mission meaning it ain't in the editor ? can it still be done ?

Alright Thanks for the quick reply can't believe its actually that simple. But one more question what if I want it in a pre made mission meaning it ain't in the editor ? can it still be done ?

You would need to dePBO the mission so that you can open it in the editor and add the movie effect to the map.

Are there any particular scripts to add to get it to work? I've tried adding it and even synchronizing it, but any time I test it out it looks the same.

Vanilla missions may have their own color effects built into them, that may conflict with the "Day Filter". At least the tutorial missions share the same post processing.