Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

The story.

Is that really the end? If it is then why don't we just let it die and fall downwards. Right now its using up valuable space.

i wouldnt be totally disappointed if that happened. I was just trying to make it funny and interesting to the extent that i could. But it kinda got ruined by people trying to insert drug trips, raving, and totally intellectually blown out of proportion ways that everyone could die and the story would be over. It seems like everyones been trying to end this thing from the start anyway. Even the mods!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 24 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and indeed he couldnt help himself. He levelled the gun at the side of his head and pulled the trigger.

the end biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It may be time we un-sticky this one confused.gif

Time had passed and since many months the newspapers were filled with ordinary stuff again. Noone actually remembered, or maybe noone wanted to remember. The summer came and people were happy that green leaves now covered the last traces of the incident.

On July 3rd then, exactly at around 2.30pm history hit back.... and noone ..was prepared..

Right at the start, way back with Mallory and Miller in the bar, there had been a witness to the story.

A solitary figure, never venturing into the light, he kept his presance unknown to the casual observer.

But he knew what terrible things had happened, he alone had to keep the dark images trapped in his mind. He would wake up some nights screaming, cold but covered in sweat. Someone must have survived, and that someone was coming to get him.

And he came right back! Like a boomerang that returns to his dead owner! 2.30pm Arrival of the flight 200322 from Heathrow, the plane was empty, just a few cheap tourists and ... well and him. His eyes were coverd behind slim reflecting sun-glasses and in his black conservative suit he gave the impression of a manager having returned from a failure business trip... Then in the terminal he could have taken a taxi, but he was looking around instead...who was he waiting for? Who would remember him? And who would ever like to see him again?

He tried to look inconspicuous as he donned his Mickey mouse hat, the big floppy ears and wide eyes might also pose as a good disguise should anyone recognize him. His trip to Disneyland had not been as good as he had expected.

Alestair laid his black, plastic, fake Raffaello briefcase down as he grabbed a seat next to a genetically altered beaver. The beaver was selling 70's shirts that looked like they had brain stains on them.

Alestair couldn't help having a strange feeling of dej-au-vouz as he tried to look for the big clock that designated his rounde-vouz point

Now Chickenhawk, how am I supposed to use your piece of story and invert it into a serious piece of literature? I created a cool dark spy and you made a stupid Disneyworld-neird out of him (setting next to a beaver)! Now you gotta recycle it yourself! I refuse to spend any more of my narative power in this novel, if it doesnt get more serious! biggrin.gif

Wheres your sense of humour? tounge.gif

What kind of story do the people want? A serious one or a humerous one?

Well, god knows i tried.....sometimes. People just tried to mess everything up by killing everyone off. I have an idea. How about we dont try and kill everyone off or incorporate ANY techno or drug trips, and we might just make something truely humorous.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ May 30 2002,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He tried to look inconspicuous as he donned his Mickey mouse hat, the big floppy ears and wide eyes might also pose as a good disguise should anyone recognize him. His trip to Disneyland had not been as good as he had expected.

Alestair laid his black, plastic, fake Raffaello briefcase down as he grabbed a seat next to a genetically altered beaver. The beaver was selling 70's shirts that looked like they had brain stains on them.

Alestair couldn't help having a strange feeling of dej-au-vouz as he tried to look for the big clock that designated his rounde-vouz point<span id='postcolor'>

his disguise was working, he was fitting in with the all the other disney-neirds. The only problem was that he had a M16 sticking out of his "I love Disney" bag. It wasn't that bad, kids are getting violent toys nowdays, right? He looked around noticing a bunch of men also in disney gear and ak47s in their "I love Disney" bag, a buch of men in trench coats with it seems to be a shotguns underneath their coats, an old lady packing a smith 'n' wesson handgun..... the usual riff raff. Suddenly the men with long beards, arabic speaking, ak47 weilding and in disney gear.........

could be seen juggling oranges, tap dancing and singing "I'm a maniac, maniac, thats for sure! and i'm dancin like iv never danced before!"

Tank of petrol in their back packs. After considering that spraying people with petrol was pointless as they were not dying just whinging more then normal, they decided to pull out their ak47s. Then one of them had a brainwave, maybe they weren't dying cause the petrol wasn't alight. So he pulled out a...

decided to supress his gay tendencies. So reached back into his "i love disney" bag to pull out a...

decided he would sue disney after this gunfight. "Those damn imperial scum, they ripped me off again" he thought to himself. Enough of this gunfight foreplay, he pulled his lighter which he couldn't find from all the 5ex-toys and so-on. He ignited the lighter and threw it at....

that big mariners mascot. the beast burst into flames and went off screaming. "Damn right!" he thought to himself. He then began searching for some more...

5ex-toys. "No", he thought to himself, this isn't the right time for that. The crowd were cheering, the moronic mascot was dead. It was quite ironic because the gay-terrorist was igniting his flame thrower and was about to.....

remember the words to "Baby, one more time", but then he forgot. "Damn, i almost had them", he thought. He looked up, and there was...

britney spears! Now they must die! He ignited the flamethrower moving the barrel in an arcing manner but when the barrel reached towards britney the barrel didn't move any further as he grinded his teeth and his eyes widened staring intensily at her withered body. The granny sprang into action pulling out her pistol and .....

dropped it, screaming "OH!! My back!!". He chuckled a little, and proceeded to tourch the eldery wench. This triggered the sprinkler systems which made britneys white t-shirt all wet...