Sign in to follow this  
Skeiz

Problems with a list of active addons

There was a problem in network game. I'm receiving a message that addons rh_aks_cfg will not find in the list active addons. The message arises during the different moments: when enter in game or when you take the weapon from a ammobox

However addons it is connected on a server, it is connected at the client. The class pbo is registered in Addons and AddonsAuto in missions.sgm.

After you press Continue - game proceeds further. Any problems does not arise any more. All content connected with addons - works correctly. Errors are not present.

The error is shown only locally, on an error server does not arise, a log is clear. At scenario start locally or in the editor - errors are not present.

All addons are connected correctly and did not vary already long. The error has started to be shown actively after updating CBA to version 0.5.1, and game to versions 1.07 and 1.52. Before similar to an error did not arise.

In what there can be a problem?

P.S. Sorry for my English, I from Russia.

Edited by Skeiz

Hi.

Are you running Standalone ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead or Combined Operations(ArmA2 + ArmA2:OA) ? Steam versions or DVD?

Hi.

Are you running Standalone ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead or Combined Operations(ArmA2 + ArmA2:OA) ? Steam versions or DVD?

Combined Operations(ArmA2 + ArmA2:OA)

DVD

Ok.

The rh_aks.cfg is it from the RH Ak's Pack?

Not sure if RH have made the mod for OA yet, but the RH Ak's Pack is for ArmA 2, it should not be any problem to run it in Combined Operations, but you need to use the old CBA for ArmA2.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6231&highlight=CBA

Try to use that one and see if you still have same problem.

Thanks, I will try

Installation CBA 4.0.0 has helped to solve a problem