Sign in to follow this  
ataribaby

Question about team commads

Hi,

Just finished OA campaing and have few questions about UI. If i remeber correctly in Operation Flashpoint i was able to lay down and fire up explosives with team meber via commands menu. I cant find how to do it n ARMA 2. Its missing/changed or not supported anymore? In OpF i simply ordered team mate to move to spot and then via commands i ordered him to place expolosives and then move back and detonate. Also its possible to define more waypoints for driver of car i am currently commanding? Team is driver. Thanks for help.

Yes, the old command menu is still accessible, including the action menu which is activated by selecting a soldier and pressing the 6 key. To see the menu while you have someone selected press backspace.

Yes, the old command menu is still accessible, including the action menu which is activated by selecting a soldier and pressing the 6 key. To see the menu while you have someone selected press backspace.

Ahh yes, thanks. Funn is team mate auto detonate bombs itself when get off some distance. It renderes this useless for tactics. THere is action option for detonate but he detonate on his own when he get some distance from bomb. Bah :confused: