Sign in to follow this  
a_blunt_rifle

NEED HELP PLEASE for the simple support module!!

ok heres my problem...i placed both SOM and simple support module. and what ive notived is that if you have simple support module placed while the som module is place, your not aloud to accept SOM mission becuase the simple support module overwrites the 2 slot. which is normally som accept/decline option.... anyway around this?

You only need one or the other SOM has the support module in it, so adding both they wont work. The simple support module was added to just give SOMs support assets and not all the other things like the missions etc etc .

so how can i get the exact support that you do with the simple support module? becuase i like the unit drop and mortar strikes.. but as i recall the som doesn't give unit para drops?

why is it that when im playing Operation arrowhead, and when i use Secondary operation module, i accept a mission and the enemy is russian??????????????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Because you have Combined Operations?

??????????????????????????????????:confused ::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused ::confused:

ahh so then ill need to uninstall everything and just reinstall OA to get secop to work right?

Well if you don't want any Arma 2 content, yes. However you can simply use Deadfast's tool here to disable Combined Operations and just load OA.

ALSO does anyone know if there is a way to Set the Numbers for simple support module? such as putting the different options on a different number? such as maybe starting is from the number 3, so that the secop will still work with it.

I'm curious. Are you trying to make a Taliban only type of mission?

yes i am? well what im trying to do is when playing ARMA 2 OA and on the takisan islands, i would like my secop missions to spawn the right factions

yes i am? well what im trying to do is when playing ARMA 2 OA and on the takisan islands, i would like my secop missions to spawn the right factions

I think there's a script you add to the module so it will only spawn a select faction... but I don't know what it is.