Sign in to follow this  
stiff

[OA] Seize zones Zargabad (SP)

Hey , how do I win this mission? I destroyed all the outposts and caped all bunkers do I destroy the enemy base ?

Hey , how do I win this mission? I destroyed all the outposts and caped all bunkers do I destroy the enemy base ?

Hi, Vympel999

Is the enemy in the building also excluding it?

The countdown starts when it reaches the victory condition.

If the state is maintained continuously during the regulated time (for 3~5 minutes), it is your victory.

However, there is a bug that the countdown doesn't start according to the condition. (sorry)

So I reckoned you going to put all AI pilots that crashed to be captive and needed to be rescue ?

He becomes enemy's captive if there is an enemy team near the pilot who ejected.

If the number of captives exceeds predetermined, the rescue duty is given to the player.

The player does the switch to the leader of the special force.

The player can refuse this duty.

However, when the number of captives increases, the enemy uses them as "Human shield".

I am planning like this.

Updated! :)

V1.9

- Added: Bomber for player.

- Fixed: The aircraft on the West side crashes immediately after generation.

- Tweaked: Attack helicopter for player.

Thanks Stiff.

I had fun playing the other day. I was near a friendly bunker and i heard the warning of incoming air strike. It killed most of my team. Made me laugh.

Just a suggestion Stiff but have you used this? ArmA2 Single Player revive script by norrin. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9683&highlight=RESPAWN

Ive used it in Domination online and it works very good.

Edited by Nazul

Nice suggestion! ;)

I try it.

Thanks Nazul

Updated! :)

V1.9

- Added: Bomber for player.

- Fixed: The aircraft on the West side crashes immediately after generation.

- Tweaked: Attack helicopter for player.

Nice! Stiff don't forget to include the laser marker, as I don't recall seeing that it the ammo box.

Hi, i downloaded this mission, placed it into my ARMA OA Missions folder and I get this when I try to play it

Vehicle class Citizen1 no longer exists.

My version of OA is from Steam.

Any ideas? I really want to play this mission

>Muahaha

The bomber uses the GPS-Guided bomb. (fake)

Accuracy is not high.

>Romanski

Class name "Citizen1" is not used in this mission.

The cause might be anything else. ?

Updated!

V1.91

- Added: ArmA2 Single Player revive by norrin

* It is effective on all sides.

>Romanski

I found Citizen1. I forgot this.:o

However, this is an object of ARMA2. ARMA2 is necessary for this mission.

Ah I see.... Well I was hoping I am able to target that 1 AI that causes me pain and do some pay back with the laser marked GBU hahahaha....

Thanks for getting the revive mod, will be a lot easier to save your team mates now... rather than have them easily killed, but can the function be optional, as it might be too easy for the mission later on?? :)

And can I request for my all time "want", that the transport copter do fast roping for the team to be dropped??? Will love you if can do that!!!! ;)

Thanks Stiff!

Updated!

V1.92

- Added: Fast rope for transport helicopter (Addon)

* This is an automatic detecting.(option)

* UH-60M is replaced by MH-60S.

- Changed: Increase of the transport helicopter speed.

- Changed: Mobile respawn disabled.

>THEBLITZ6794

A lot of AI acts on this mission at the same time.

It is painful for PC though the battlefield is vivid.

Updated!

V1.92

>THEBLITZ6794

A lot of AI acts on this mission at the same time.

It is painful for PC though the battlefield is vivid.

can ya make 1 where theres now so much lag? like on a smaller map, ideally urban tho

Updated!

V1.92

WOW!!! Fast roping!!! I LOVE YOU STIFF!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Do I have to have fastrope mod activate for this ?

Yes you need to have the norrin's fast rope addon to use this feature.

Question to Stiff:

1. Any reasons why you changed from UH60M to MH60S? The latter don't have flare defense unfortunately.

2. Since all the unit don't die but instead is wounded, could you add in the battlefield clearance module to allow drag and carry of the units?

Reason is: I was stuck in a situation where my guys are hit by missile while in the transport copter, and the guys are scattered all around in enemy territory. Since I am not the medic and the medic is busy healing others, I have no way of getting some of the wounded to safe zones. End up all of the troops got massacred.

3. Suggestions to gunship and air attack plane: I felt that the player is too powerful now since he can do all call for everything... I felt that if it's possible to get the player sacrifice slots to carry radio/laptop equipment then only the player is given the option to use gunship and air attack options seems fairer. firepower vs support .... something along that line... just my thoughts...

All in all wondering mission as always!

Edited by Muahaha

>Muahaha

1. Any reasons why you changed from UH60M to MH60S? The latter don't have flare defense unfortunately.

The rope doesn't descend in MH-60S (my test)

2. Since all the unit don't die but instead is wounded, could you add in the battlefield clearance module to allow drag and carry of the units?

The support to the result of REVIVE is not thought. When the mission begins, REVIVE can be freely selected. (In the upcoming version)

3. Suggestions to gunship and air attack plane: I felt that the player is too powerful now since he can do all call for everything... I felt that if it's possible to get the player sacrifice slots to carry radio/laptop equipment then only the player is given the option to use gunship and air attack options seems fairer. firepower vs support .... something along that line... just my thoughts...

Thank you for the suggestions. ;)

There is no time that the power balance can be adjusted now. Please play by the current state for a while.

*The kind to be able to request the player might be changed according to the result of the duty given to the player. (destruction of radar site , hostage rescue)

>Big

Thank you for the mirror.

>Muahaha

The rope doesn't descend in MH-60S (my test)

The support to the result of REVIVE is not thought. When the mission begins, REVIVE can be freely selected. (In the upcoming version)

Thank you for the suggestions. ;)

There is no time that the power balance can be adjusted now. Please play by the current state for a while.

*The kind to be able to request the player might be changed according to the result of the duty given to the player. (destruction of radar site , hostage rescue)

Thanks for the clarifications Stiffs.

Just found out a bug.... If AI is critically wounded (supposed to die if w/o revive), they will not get back up even after the medic healed them. And when you try to set the formations, you will notice that they don't call the numbers of those critically wounded.

Updated!

V1.93

- Changed: REVIE is selectable at mission start up.

>Muahaha

Just found out a bug.... If AI is critically wounded (supposed to die if w/o revive), they will not get back up even after the medic healed them.

Try order "stand up".

And when you try to set the formations, you will notice that they don't call the numbers of those critically wounded.

You can choose the invalidity of REVIVE by this version.

>Muahaha

Try order "stand up".

Yes, did that but the AI still kinda lazy to get his bump up...laying there and stare lazily at you...:)

I think that the bullet hit his vital point maybe.:D

I think that the bullet hit his vital point maybe.:D

Hahaha yes I think so as well....:D

Stiff I got more suggestions for you.... :)

1. For Armor and IFVs, if the tracks or wheels are damaged the crew will jump out, can it be auto destructed like the TR heli after 30 sec? If the armor and IFV do not get destroy, players are not able to request for it again.

2. TR heli w/o fastrope, can it be made to land instead of paradrop? As paradropping the AI always ends up someone dead....:(

Also I noticed now all the pilots who ejected will find it's way back the nearest friendly bunker! NICE!!!! instead of the wandering pilots we have last time...:)

I am testing rigorously on your mission...Hope it helps :P