How do you enable the healing of fallen teammates, in the campaign, my teammate got shot in the chest and he was rolling around on the ground and when i made my mission, i don't know how to enable them to do the same in the editor. Thanks.

Place first aid modules, and synchronize them with group leaders

all 3 would be preferrable, so you can drag them and stuff :p

Which one is just for the rolling around on the ground because thats the one im only interested in.

Don't know, go ahead and experiment. ;)

Why would you want them to roll on ground as injured, but not healable?

You'd only need First Aid: Simulation in that case and then synch it to the units you want it to be active on.

First Aid: Battlefield Clearance adds the dragging/carrying functions if you ever wanted to add those. Finally, there is the final First Aid module, although I never figured out what it does so someone else will have to explain that.

You'd only need First Aid: Simulation in that case and then synch it to the units you want it to be active on.

First Aid: Battlefield Clearance adds the dragging/carrying functions if you ever wanted to add those. Finally, there is the final First Aid module, although I never figured out what it does so someone else will have to explain that.

Isn't that then for the actual "healing" "first aid" part itself? So you can provide injured units with first aid

^ Simulation is the one which makes healing possible, but units will only roll around and crawl when injured.