Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Us and eu fighting..

he he

We can make fun of him since he's not reading the thread...

tounge.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

ever...

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We can make fun of him since he's not reading the thread...<span id='postcolor'>

Laugh you fool! Trust me He is watching! And remember ... they have nukes! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 22 2002,00:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 21 2002,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We can make fun of him since he's not reading the thread...<span id='postcolor'>

Laugh you fool! Trust me He is watching! And remember ... they have nukes! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

[sings]

"In my rear view mirror the sun is going down

sinking behind ridges in the road

and i think of all the good things

that we have left undone

and i suffer premonitions

comfirm suspicions

pf the holocaust to come

the wire that holds the cork

that keeps the anger in

gives way

and suddenly it's day again

the sun is in the east

even though the day is done

two suns in the sunset

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

could it be the human race is run

like the moment when the brakes lock

and you slide toward the big truck

you stretch the frozen moments with your fear

and you'll never hear their voices

and you'll never see their faces

you have no recourse to the law anymore

and as the windshield melts

my tears evaporate

leaving only charcoal to defend

finally i understand

the feelings of the few

ashes and diamonds

foe and friend

we were all equal in the end..."

(Pink Floyd: "Two Suns In The Sunset")

It's a beautiful song.

I think there's been some goths around, but they aren't normally the computergeeky types.

Rememebr Harashijma, he might've been that type confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 22 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's a beautiful song.

I think there's been some goths around, but they aren't normally the computergeeky types.

Rememebr Harashijma, he might've been that type confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

BTW Harassmymama: Just because he had suicidal tendencies doesnt mean he is a goth (or maybe it does)! Well I like them because they are realy pittyful leftovers of the 80ies. But they still exist, now and then you can still see them. I dont know but I have the impression that it all decides at the age of 13, which way you go. I think if a goth at this age doesnt become a goth he becomes a Treki (no?) or?

------------------------------------------------------------

fdcab09c.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man you wont find many friends here, you gotta change!! <span id='postcolor'>

I suppose you might be right...

But then I am not looking for friends. wink.gif  I am looking for good discussions.

I like that there is such a wide range of opinions here, and often fairly intelligent and rational discussion.

I happen to think Avon is so far to the right that she's about to fall off, but I find her posts are rarely anything but intelligent and well thought out. .. if sometimes a little on the whacked side smile.gif

Sometimes Wobble goes a little overboard..but hey, he's from Texas, so right there he gets special consideration (kind of like how when you were a kid you always had to play nicely with that mentally handicapped cousin biggrin.gif)

Every once in awhile you catch a glimpse of childishness and name calling..but that's easy to tune out in favour of the good stuff smile.gif

Me, I'm a little left of center, but at times also very conservative... so I am an odd creature wink.gif  And sometimes I love playing devils advocate and seeing if I can get the fur flying biggrin.gif

Nordin, I love that new avatar...too funny.