Sign in to follow this  
i3luevein

Sigma Vehicle Pack

Probably just me, but I was hoping you could remove whatever entry in the config replaces the BIS cars by default and perhaps include it in a separate PBO in the next version.

It just strikes me as a bit odd to be driving all over Chernarus in the campaign and seeing all these Roadrunners everywhere. :)

Probably just me, but I was hoping you could remove whatever entry in the config replaces the BIS cars by default and perhaps include it in a separate PBO in the next version.

It just strikes me as a bit odd to be driving all over Chernarus in the campaign and seeing all these Roadrunners everywhere. :)

I have no idea what your talking about? Or is it using these cars when you use the modules?

Please elaborate :confused:

Yeah, cars used on civilian side are used in "ambient" module for cars all over the game ;)

Yeah, cars used on civilian side are used in "ambient" module for cars all over the game ;)

Ah, I see. I was wondering why all these damn Roadrunners were popping up. I apologise for that! :o

there is no way we can stop this maybe ask bis to add a exclusion system in the civ module

Will it work for AO?

I would like to have ford mustang in this pack. Anyway I started to learn 3ds max, and make shelby gt 500. But its not goin to be soon (((

Will it work for AO?

I would like to have ford mustang in this pack. Anyway I started to learn 3ds max, and make shelby gt 500. But its not goin to be soon (((

Yes does work with OA - good luck with the GT500 :yay:

Yes it works. But sounds often disappear and bullets have no effect on vehicles. ((( And to modern standards they do not correspond. Models are good but needs more details, textures and normal mapping.