Sign in to follow this  
Spectator6

Command Line- I've ran out of room! Help!

Hey guys! I run ARMA2 with quite a few mods. I just noticed that whenever I tried to add in the five sets of RH weapon mods, the command line cut-off. I could type in the mods just fine, but whenever I'd reopen the "set launch options" window in steam to see the command line, they'd no longer be there.

How do you all manage your command lines? Is there a way for me to shorten the command line somehow? Maybe group the mods together someway? (ie have the sound mods combine to simply be "@sound", the weapon mods as "@weps", maps as "@maps" etc). If so, how would I do this? Is it as simple as cutting and pasting all the appropriate content into the same @x/addons folder?

I've noticed that the RH weapon mods each use a file called "RHI.bikey". Is this a universal file or is it different for each of the weapon collections? Otherwise everytime I cut and paste them into the same addons folder, it'd overwrite the RHI.bikey file. Maybe this isn't a problem (??)

Thanks for the help everyone!

Here's my current command line. Anything after bb_units is cut-off

-maxmem=2047 -nofilepatching -mod=beta;@cba;@ace;@acex;@acex_pla;@trrw;@trfw;@trtv;@trwv;@hifi_ace;@hifi_sfx;@hifi_vehicle_weapons;@hifi_weapons_long;@HiFi_sfx;@sthud;@mma;@mma_xeh;@arma2t;@extra_units_and_vehicles;@jade;@tgmaps;@Baghdad;@GK;@Kulima;bb_units

Edited by Spectator6

Aha! Perfect! Thanks Smurfbr! That launcher sounds like it'll hit the spot. Now to find a way for it to be compatible with the steam in-game overlay...