Sign in to follow this  
Fireball

Trees killing performance

It is there any mod that stop the grass and trees for moving(animate).. Wound be nice to test and see if you gain more FPS etc.

It is there any mod that stop the grass and trees for moving(animate).. Wound be nice to test and see if you gain more FPS etc.

Check my sig. There is one. :D

It didn't really take away the animation, just set affecte by win to 0.

Besides, not sure it would do much on your system. On my old system it worked wonders.

Ahhh thank you so much Dead3yez. :)

Gonna give it a try and see if it helps, just wanna know if it helps to disable the animation for grass and trees :)

EDIT:

Well i did a test on your mod FPSHelper and i have one word to say " WOOOOWWW".

It gave me 15+ FPS on "my" test mission Village Sweep. I can't get more that 60 FPS cos of my LCD Screen. But 60FPS are good.

I almost had 60 FPS everywhere on that mission so that is very good.

One thing i like to say, well the ground texture look likes Delta Force Black Hawk Down, hehe

But i do like your mod, i hope BIS will add a option like this into arma2 that we all can select if we want grass and trees animations and grass altitude without change the ground texture :)

Thank you for your mod

Edited by MJK-Ranger

i noticed after taking off from airfield near krasnostav, and near some lake game lags a lot, this area has many trees, and game somtimes freze on that part

1.05, 8800gtx 512mb, quad 2.4 intel, 4gb ram ddr2.