Sign in to follow this  
BLARG_ATTACK!

Islands! we need them!

hi we need islands!!! tropical ones!!! with like 5 diffrent islands that you can drive to on boats people make them now!!!!! plz with volcanos!! and little those little cups with the straw hats!!!!! and bikini babes!!BLARRRG

Us software deprived are doing our best. Did you download new NTC terrain? It's good for large armor and airial battles.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I couldn't find where to download that island....do i need to a member of some forum to download it? Maybe point me in the right direction...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 15 2002,08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Us software deprived are doing our best. Did you download new NTC terrain? It's good for large armor and airial battles.<span id='postcolor'>

you mean that giant desert map with nothing but hills? yeah i got it it is like west something i forgot the name its an alright map i like how you could jump off the cliff but i want like like 8 medium island in the same map and have tropical forest and stuff is that possible. i think it would be great for some special op missions

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe I'm just stupid, but I couldn't find where to download that island....do i need to a member of some forum to download it? Maybe point me in the right direction...

<span id='postcolor'>

CLick on link in thread about new island. Yeah, you will have to join, but it only takes a second.

Ya, its possible, but u gonna have to wait a bit. The desert map u tryed is only an example to show that DEM importing is possible with the WrpEdit tool from ofp internals.

The tool will be released in april for the public.