Sign in to follow this  
BANDIT2338

Crazy idea! (but no knownledge to make it real)

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=fc897e2b8464b0a4baf361921747f317

check out that video(you guys sure know it)

in that video they got that nice gun which makes the people dance.........

i was thinking about the same for arma^^

arma 2 has so much animations that its sure possible....lets say one shot(which inflicts no damage but makes you dance for 30secs or more(would be cool if its possible to change)

i would even make the dance by myself but i would need someone to help me or even make it that far so the gun is ready and just the animations have to be added.......

or some very strong tuts to help me? but maybe someone also likes this idea(hopefully) and helps me making a freaking awesome weapon^^

and on every shot: "ROCK THAT BODY"

cooldown like 10secs or something.so anybody likes it? and up to help me in a huge way?

Welcome to the COMBAT-SIM Armed Assault 2.

Please go and lie down in a darkened room.

Welcome to the COMBAT-SIM Armed Assault 2.

Please go and lie down in a darkened room.

Where as I do not find his idea appealing, just because it is a mil-sim doesn't mean you can't mod it to your own liking. Back in the days of OFP a lot of people liked Skoda Golf. I never played it but my understanding of it was you set satchels next to a car and played golf with it. A lot of people enjoyed it. Maybe a lot of people would like this who knows.

I think that you probably want the addon section though since it would probably fall into that more so. Although I guess you could just script it.

LOL, way to think out of the box! :yay:

I know the dancing part can be done because I've seen that PBJ time youtube video with arma2, which is funny as hell. I haven't been able to find it again though.