Sign in to follow this  
viper[cww]

Window Size

After recently downloading a tonne of mods and using the Alpinestars ArmA II Launcher I have run into a problem though it may not be because of the downloads, my game window size is shorlet in height it is still full screen but has the black blank bars top and bottom, this is a problem as when i select map it cuts out some of the picture, my question is does anybody know how to change this and does anyone know how to fo from full screen to window mode? I am using ace2 and CBA mods,

an early thankyou to anybody who can help :bounce3:

First goto my documents\Arma 2\arma2.cfg. Edit that file with notepad and look for "Windowed=1" change that to "Windowed=0". Then try loading the game from your normal shortcut (not the launcher).

my game window size is shorlet in height it is still full screen but has the black blank bars top and bottom

Perhaps you are not using the correct aspect ratio for your monitor?

First goto my documents\Arma 2\arma2.cfg. Edit that file with notepad and look for "Windowed=1" change that to "Windowed=0". Then try loading the game from your normal shortcut (not the launcher).

Checked the .cfg file and found that windowed cfg was already set at =0, tried WillaCHilla's advice and changed the res till it was back to normal, all is fine now, i must have changed it by mistake :confused: thanks for both replys though guys they were very helpful :yay: