marcomio

Retextured Afghanistan

After making some of the Afghan buildings visible for correct placement in WRP-tool, some strange behavior occured. I will replace some of the p3d's with their default counterparts coming with the original CAT-Afghanistan Island. This should do it. Pls be patient.

Rgds

marcomio :)

Not a problem. I was just thinking that is something missing in my addon folder. So I'm waiting for the final version of this great island.

It looks very good, man!

I heard about caves at this island, but I can't find it..(

Edited by ArnoldArdent

Hi, everybody!

Sorry, I have been very busy with real life demands and it will continue this way.......! Due to lack of time and my less skilled editing abilities (e.g. to find a work around with the better looking - but "slow-driving" bugged roads etc.) I've decided to stop working on this project. :(

If anyone like to complete or improve this stuff, you are welcome! As long as my Name is mentioned in the credits:

Please feel free to do so! I give general permission as far as I'm entitled to. It would be nice to see this work not disappearing from the addons-section (the dl-link in the first post still seems to work..), because it was timeconsuming to create the textures and change the map in some other belongings.

Concerning the caves: They might have disappeared by replacing many of the default CAT-Afghanistan stuff with other type of rocks or something like that. To surely have them in game, you have to download the default version of CAT-Afghanistan e. g. to be found here:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/ag_smith/

So long

marcomio :)

Very bad news. I'm not an addon maker. I can only making some changes in weapons models, nothing more. There is still a little hope that someone talented can fix those bugs and complete this great looking island. But thanks for your work anyway, marcomio :)