Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Dinner anyone?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the nothing @ April 12 2002,10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok... ethnic food pertains to what reigion i'm from, no? I'm Asian, Filipino, and eat Filipino food. That does constitute as it, right? I was expecting that choice to be some joke. But I had second thoughts.<span id='postcolor'>

It it not a joke unlike most of the other choices. It was meant to be food from outside your region. Does that help?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 12 2002,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 12 2002,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm happy for people to be vegies, but it's something I would never do myself. A thick, juicy steak is just too good.<span id='postcolor'>

i'm happy for people to eat meet. I just prefer that they kill it themselves. Its the industry that i'm against.<span id='postcolor'>

aahhhhh, so you are trying to make a political statement. To me, such a small protest will make no difference at all to these "industry giants". I see no sense in political "vegies".

wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 12 2002,11wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">aahhhhh, so you are trying to make a political statement. To me, such a small protest will make no difference at all to these "industry giants". I see no sense in political "vegies".<span id='postcolor'>

And that, my pointy toothed friend, is your downfall. You think, because you have been born into the message given to you, that "this is how it is, theres nothing you can do to change it." Iv fought for everything i believe in, and i have made changes to some extent.

I do have strong views on animal rights, but this is not all the reason for my behaviour. Since i turned vegan, iv gotten sick maybe twice. I cant get over how much better i feel this way. If i could go back in time and have a choice in the matter knowing full well how id feel, i think i'd still choose this.

And for the record, there are a hell of a lot more of us than you'd think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 12 2002,11:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And for the record, there are a hell of a lot more of us than you'd think.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif

I`m on my way to the butcher to get me a steak. Hope you have no barricades build, I`m hungry like hell!!!

I usually eat some form of microwave food. It's not quite real food and yet it is not junk food either.

Hmm.. It's about lunch time now.. think I will have my Schnitzel Cordon Bleu now.. yummy and ready to eat in 7 minutes wink.gif

I hate vegies. My ex-GF was also one, and i didn't have a nice juicy piece of meat in a long time. Now i'm single, and eat a lot of meat. I'm also against the industr as i have seen some real shit what they did to pigs cows and ducks. But it tastes great and i love it. I wish they found some better way to prepare the meat thought, as it is almost inhuman sad.gif

A bit off topic but...

Happy 1000 post Gorgi! Although i missed the Actual 1000th post, it's still close enough. Now to bigger and bolder targets, the all mighty 5000 post barrier. Although the "mighty 5" failed, you have fought nobly posting intelligent and humourous material biggrin.gif

How dare you kill and eat defenceless veggies, tear them away from the ground and from their mothers and brother and sisters.  Then you cut them, stab them, peel off their skin, boil them, or eat them while they're still alive!!!! MURDERER!!!  biggrin.gif

Everything I eat had a mother.

==========================

biggrin.gif Vegitarian Joke  biggrin.gif

What's the new politically correct term for lesbians?

Vagitarian  tounge.gif

==========================

-=Die Alive=-

OK my real favoutrites:

Chinese/Vietnamese

Indian/Thai

Steak (especially BBQ)

Bacon

Seafood (But strangely not fish. Prawns are the king of seafood).

Caesar Salad

Last time I had my cholesterol checked, the doctor didn't use a needle, he just set up a miniature oil rig on my arm tounge.gif

I wouldn't know which choice to choose, I rarely eat at all. I'll be lucky if I eat once a day. To me eating is kind of a chore. I get hungary and start eating something then I suddenly feel full. I don't have to eat much at all. I get full and my plate is still half filled with food. Thats whenever I have a full plate of food but I rarely eat like that either.