Sign in to follow this  
Aodan

End game triggers not working

I've recently made a mission to attack a airbase in chernarus, but the end game and just about everything else isnt working. heres what ive done with the triggers: ive created a trigger that is 900x800, just enough the fit around the base, and in the conditions, ive put: "hint "destroy all targets"; . and in the second trigger, ive put : !alive;air1;air2;air3;air4;air5;air6;T1;T2;T3;T4 etc etc... also, i put in "On act" this: hint "Mission complete RTB", then on type i put End#1. but when i push enter on either of those, it will give me this :invalid number used in expression, then it will go to the "!alive" text, and make me take out the E in "Alive". and other times, it will give me this: type Bool, expected nothing. Any ideas on how to fix these problems?

Hint does not belong to conditions. Condition defines under what terms something (like a hint) happens.

You do not need trigger that large to do that. If you want to use a trigger for a hint just use 5x5 and place it over some unit and use activated by "Anybody" / Condition "this" /On activation "Hint bla bla bla"

And try separating targets in the other trigger

!(alive T1) && !(alive T2) && !(alive T3) ....etc

Hint does not belong to conditions. Condition defines under what terms something (like a hint) happens.

You do not need trigger that large to do that. If you want to use a trigger for a hint just use 5x5 and place it over some unit and use activated by "Anybody" / Condition "this" /On activation "Hint bla bla bla"

If you want to use a trigger to display something like a hint then

no need to have a condition for anything.

Simply change the condition from THIS to TRUE

and the trigger will get activated right from the start.

Off course, if you want the hint to be displayed after someone

specific has entered a certain area, then forget about that TRUE thingy. ;)

~S~ CD

Well, that works better, but it still says after i tpye everything, "Type Bool,expected nothing", which doesnt even make sense. any way to fix that?

Edited by Aodan