Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Hooah! nukerz are finally finished

Blows the whole island up !!!!! Can't wait to see this!!!!

Give a shout out when your done please!

OFPEC did NOT, I repeat NOT make that nuke. It was made by a guy named Charon. And the s*it wasn't supposed to be released yet, it was only a BETA for BETA TESTERS ONLY!!! I was one of those testers. It was to be for us and only us, Charon wanted to make the nuke perfect. But some d*ck decided to hand it off to ofp.cz... I think I should go and ask Charon to stop progress on a further version of the nuke until .cz removes it from their site. If it is not removed, I will then ask him to never release another nuke version.  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the nothing @ April 10 2002,04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFPEC did NOT, I repeat NOT make that nuke. It was made by a guy named Charon. And the s*it wasn't supposed to be released yet, it was only a BETA for BETA TESTERS ONLY!!! I was one of those testers. It was to be for us and only us, Charon wanted to make the nuke perfect. But some d*ck decided to hand it off to ofp.cz... I think I should go and ask Charon to stop progress on a further version of the nuke until .cz removes it from their site. If it is not removed, I will then ask him to never release another nuke version.  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What, sharon got fucked. I loved sharon work and now this phathic child takes credits of sharons work.

--snipe-- YOU SUCK.

Rofl... who da h*ll is snype smile.gif?

The nuke was made by charon and abuu, who started the project in november.

They are both in ofpc, but they didnt make it together.

End of story, ofpec isnt taking any credit.... only snype is, who noone have an idea who is... rofl

Ok, i think I am the best person to respond to this question, since I am the one that posted it on OFPEC.

The only reason i posted it on OFPEC, and someone sent it in to the Addons Depot. IT was deemed a Code Snippet and not an addon, and thus, sent to me. I put it up oblivious to if it was wanted to be put up or not. Like i said, if its sent in by someone, then we automatically think that it is wanted to be up. We did not know that one of the beta-testers would send it in without Charons permission.

I was contacted by one of the beta-testers, who informed me that it was not finished, and not meant to be released yet. And, i accordingly took it down immediately, without hesitation. Like i said, it was sent to us, we did not take it from anywhere, that much is not our fault.

Snype, i think its pretty shady of you to claim that you are making the nuke addon. Charon is the man behind this, and Abuu helped in the beginning. To my knowledge, you have nothing to do with it. Tiger, Wolf, Mike, or Noon have nothing to do with the NUKE. The fact that you say they have something to do with it, automatically tells me you are lying. Come on man, you don't need to take credit for something that isn't yours. Thats just bullshit.

THE NUKE ADDON IS CHARONS!!!! NO ONE ELSES BUT CHARONS!!!!!

Keep that in mind people. And when the final version is released, i believe it will be sent back in to OFPEC, and i will be putting it back up immediately. I know alot of people would love a final version of this. Keep your eyes open.

P.S

@the nothing. First off, jsut know that OFPEC did not give ofp.cz the addon. They jsut posted news about it. And to my knowledge, they do not have it on their site. If they do, i think a simple e-mail asking them to take it off is all you will need to do. Threatning to never release it would be stupid. Why would Charon want to waste all that work??? Don't let one persons mistake, and a giant moron, ruin what he has done. Just let it works itself out, and keep the work going.

sad.gif The Nuke isn't available, I mailed Josh Brenz about it, he said I needed IRC programme or something, to make it work,and Damn I dont got that,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NOLIMITSOLDIER @ April 10 2002,12:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i got the nuke beta version anyone want it?<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

What are you doing didnt you read this thread.

sorry about that topic guys, it seems some people just wanna **** up peoples happy lives, and just like this guy i know who used my account to post...well...shall we say, bad things, lol. So just ignore this topic please, thanks guys.

It just seems some people can't do some things themselves and instead they take credit for someone else's work.

So....are we gonna get it or what???

Where can i get it?confused.gif?confused.gif?

C´mon release it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er...i'll probably talk to charon about it, don't know if he's working on it still