Sign in to follow this  
Bagration

Help with O2 (binary addons)

Hello trying to make a media pack Armored for Cuba and found the addons but they are in binary format, searching I found the program ODOL_Explorer can make these to work with O2, but when I put in the game to me left the place so do not moving, the same goes for the gun (in the case of a tank), please help and greetings from Cuba. :confused:

This sounds like a CONFIG issue (not O2), but you didn't really explain well what the problem in-game is.

Try again with more detail

What happens is that when I open a addons file .pbo and try to open with the O2the .p3d I get a sign that tells me Unable to load file. Load error, and my question is how can I do to load the file, greetings from Cuba.

If the p3d file is inside a PBO, then its probably been Binarized and O2 will not open.

You have to use ODOLExplorer to change, then O2 to open.

Off topic. I heard yesterday that private / home internet is illegal in Cuba. So you are using the internet at work instead? :)

Hey, look I do not know where you read it, but in Cuba private can have internet:mad:, I say this because I write from my home:). What I said is that when you use the ODOLExplorer, the addons will not move (in the case of a tank). Greetings

OdolExplorer tends to ruin the named selections,when it converts from Odol to editable Mlod.It's not too bad on a simple model with just a few selections,like a weapon.But things like vehicles and characters end up being very difficult to correct.You could fix the problem using a BIS tank as a reference,so you can see which selections have been messed up.

But it will need some patience.

:)