Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Black and white at night?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ April 11 2002,03:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  Nice Screenshots Alex!

What resolution are your running at?<span id='postcolor'>

1152x864x32 on Sony 17' LCD. smile.gif

Anyway. Screenshots aren't nice because of the resolution. I'm using RivaTuner to make my image better. OFP looks much better with antialiasing on. It doesn't work with every card. You may see the difference or you may not. You must have the right graphic card.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ April 11 2002,00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where's your GF3? Is it lost. biggrin.gif I have my GF3 right here in my computer.<span id='postcolor'>

My computers are living systems, parts come and go every day wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ April 11 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My computers are living systems, parts come and go every day wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Roger that. wink.gif

Did you know at night the human eye sees only in black and white? Try to pick out colors next time your walking in moonlight.

Game is probably accurte that way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Admiral-1 @ April 13 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you know at night the human eye sees only in black and white? Try to pick out colors next time your walking in moonlight.

Game is probably accurte that way.<span id='postcolor'>

Hm. I think its not. You can't see black and white in the night. If u see black and white ok, but i don't. I can see black and grey. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Admiral-1 @ April 13 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you know at night the human eye sees only in black and white? Try to pick out colors next time your walking in moonlight.

Game is probably accurte that way.<span id='postcolor'>

I think everyone knew that already... The effect in OFP just doesnt seem to work correctly.