Sign in to follow this  
seeniya

Abandoned Armies

My PC is Core2Duo E6550 + 2Gb DDR2 RAM + ATi 3870.I dont think this class of configure still can not run this mission.:eek:..Mabe i miss something? or there have some patch for this mission?Anyone can give little help? :confused:thanks.

GenBar. editorupdate102 is required for this misison. Have you installed this addon?

Have you follow readme.

Set terrain detail normal from video obtions/terrain detail.

GenBar. editorupdate102 is required for this misison. Have you installed this addon?

Yes.i installed it. I even try replace my own editorupdate102(218KB) to the editorupdate102(105k) in the Abandoned Armies 1.4 package .Still crash

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Have you follow readme.

Set terrain detail normal from video obtions/terrain detail.

yes.i did...

And i try many other way hope fix this.but i failed. I give game 1024 memory in Preferences program,reduce texture frome 2048 to 1024.etc...still crash..

If you use editor103 with objects1,2&4 it will crash. I tested it with all editorupdates and it works with all, except if you use the object files with editor103.

And don't use editor103 with other editor updates, 103 is a full replacement for editorupdates and object files.

Edited by Zulu1

If you use editor103 with objects1,2&4 it will crash. I tested it with all editorupdates and it works with all, except if you use the object files with editor103.

And don't use editor103 with other editor updates, 103 is a full replacement for editorupdates and object files.

No.i rename my editor103.pbo to editor103.bak in game addon folder.

Sorry looks like i fogot say clear my problem. The game are not crash as soon as i start the mission. The game crash when i finish fist rescue mission and go to fined (two woman?) in dondan. when i almost reach dondan.The game crash.

BTW:I have object 1,2 MOD..but what is objects 4? And what version editorupdates,obj1,2,4 do you used?Could you please package your obj1,2,4and editorupdates and upload here? I use these addons replace mines . hope this prblem can be fix.

Edited by seeniya

After i finish fist civ team rescure. A young woman ask me help rescure her mother and sister.

1st. I go to rescure second civ team. then go to hondan. No women there.Only have a solder who will join my group.And he say the two woman have been transported.

2nd.I rescure those women fist. Still no women there and only the solder.

Could someone please teach me how to rescure the two women?And are there have any other side mission can do?Have any walkthrough for Abandoned Armies 1.4?

After a little while, the soldier will tell you about the whereabouts of the woman. She's somewhere in Dourdan or Houdan, if I remember correctly. Try managing your squad with that little function added in the mission, that's usually when the characters give tips like that.

Each time that soldier tell me the two woman have been travel to chaotan(That bad police leaders Command center)...when i clear chaotan ready go upstair his office .The bad police shot to the women. I never can rescure them.:mad:

Edited by seeniya

Well, looks like we're talking about different women. :p I can't remember exactly, because I've never finished the mission and it's been a while since I last time played it. But you could ask THobson, the author of the mission about it. You can find him from OFPEC.

HI am now trying this mission.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Tanks are also there,iam trying to clear all enemy areas ist.rescue ist civlian group.visibility is big problem there.

Well, looks like we're talking about different women. :p I can't remember exactly, because I've never finished the mission and it's been a while since I last time played it. But you could ask THobson, the author of the mission about it. You can find him from OFPEC.

You mean there have another woman need rescure ? but i never meet this circs... how to start this scenas please?:eek:

i get a abrham.now a turkey suite for me.

My pc freezes when i reach chapoi.

Edited by tiket
Info

Now i have another question.When i reach dondan and go into one of building .A movi show there have a woman sleeping on up stair.But how to wake and talk to her?