Sign in to follow this  
Dosenmais

New Textures, that i cant use

hi there,

i create nine textures for the Chedaki "lifcik" and "smersh" Models, three for the Woodlander, four for the Baclavas and one for the Chedaki equitment.

I would make that on an "New Chedaki Partisans" Mod or something like that, but i failured ever and ever again with the modding tools. Maybee somebody can use this now for an other Mod or something.

The Textures are JPG Files, but i people that can use this stuff, that sould not be a problem with photoshop PAA Plugin.

Preview.jpg

Preview22.jpg

Download

Hey Dosenmais,

Firstly, I like your idea! I have an idea like this for basically the same thing, maybe we can get together? Contact me via PM if interested. Anyway on to the textures. They look good! The way you will get them in game is this, or at least the method I use. I would open them in PS and save them as .TGA then open TexView2 and convert them to PAA. After that, you have to apply it to a model, unfortunately they haven't released the MLOD's for ArmA2. So, the only real way of going about this is hex-editing. Which is an interesting process, I can tell you more about it via PM.

not at work today bink? I'm sure bink can help you out 100% but i will advise you to use texview and not the photoshop .paa plugin. It's been giving me some serious texture errors in game.

@Binkowski

Yeah, i know this stuff with the hex-editing, and i dont get it. i hope they realese the other Models with Operation Arrowhead, but at the time, i have to much stuff to do in real life to learn about this things.

Sure we can work together on an chedaki Mod or something. But you know i can just create textures at the moment. So, i can make your the textures that you want, i dont want any credits or something, but... thats it. Maybee the things get easier with the reale of Arrowhead and the other Models.

@Aeneas2020

Okay, if you think thats better.

So is there anything wrong if i uploade it in JPG Files?

i hope the textures that i upload can somebody use for his stuff.