Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzmaster

Btr-90

Hi to all,

After been playing at ofp for 9 years, I have decided I should start making some addons :p.

I have decided to work on addons that don't exist, so my first project is the BTR-90, using Anim8tor for that.

I have 3 early WIP pictures to show you (really early :D) :

btr903.jpg

btr902.jpg

btr90.jpg

I will have a lot of work in the next 2 months so don't expect regular news from me.

Any advice or critics are welcome.

Looks like a good start looking forward to seeing more!

STGN

It's about time someone started doing a BTR-90. Looking forward to it. :)

When you'll finish modelling, please consider putting into it ORCS or RHS crew. You know, it's 9 years since OFP was released and we're bored with that old BIS crew :)

Don't worry. I think I will create 3 configs : 1 with the RHS crew, one with the ORCs crew and one last with the standard BIS crew. But right now, I'm still working on the model itself, config is for later ;)

By the way, 3 new pictures, I know it doesn't look really impressive, but at least things are progressing. I know there is a mistake in the front of the vehicule (close to where the front wheel should be), I will correct that soon.

Any comments are of course welcome, if you see a mistake in the model, tell me, I will correct that ;)

btr3.jpg

btr2.jpg

btr1o.jpg

Edited by Fuzzmaster

Hi, I'm back with a few new pictures of the BTR.

Things are progressing slowly, I realized my model wasn't based on a really acurate and correct pattern so I decided to restart things from scratch.

I think my new BTR looks a bit more realistic now :

btr2.jpg

btr1.jpg

btr3.jpg

Now the hull is over, I will start to put details on it.

By the way, if any of you have pictures of the inside of the vehicule, is it possible to send it to me?

Because I lack of good pictures, there might be some mistakes so don't hesitate to post comments about the model.

Edited by Fuzzmaster