Sign in to follow this  
Raziaar

Convoy

Hello. I have searched and found other threads discussing this, but none of them seemed to have a way to solve my problem, as I tried them.

I'm trying to create a convoy that will race to the destination at breakneck speeds without stopping even if fired upon. I of course want the gunners of the vehicles to engage as they can, but the drivers will continue on without stopping... pulling the vehicle off the road... whatever.

I can seem to get this to work when I am on foot and are firing at the vehicle... but anytime I have myself in a vehicle along the path of the convoy and fire(not hitting, but near)... the convoy always stops and tries to circumvent me. Not what I want.

Anybody had much luck doing something like this? This convoy is under strict orders not to stop or slow down... and is tasked with getting to its destination as quickly and safely as possible... thus I don't want it stopping when under small arms fire.

EDIT: It seems like whenever I get into an armored vehicle like a Stryker or something that the enemy just stops when they see it... or when I fire near them. regular humvees and stuff with machine guns it doesn't stop. I want it to not stop for ANYTHING. I don't even have to fire in it... as soon as it sees that Stryker... it stops in its tracks... then tries to run away in another direction. Very annoying.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed it for now... setting allowFleeing to 0. I didn't notice this command before.

ANother problem I am having though, is when I have two groups in the same vehicle... the vehicle doesn't move. In addition if any of the leading vehicles get damaged/killed... the whole convoy stops and just fools around doing nothing.

Edited by Raziaar