Sign in to follow this  
Driver134

Uses modified data files ca. Problem

Hi everybody i can't connect to any server. Message like the title is shown how to fix this

Sorry for my english :banghead:

did you get errors running the patches?cos it is why I got the same message.use the search function to find threads about....still unsolved:I cannot play mp in signed server

Searching fail maybe by my poor english

Yes i getting errors during patching to 1.05

capturedo.png

win 7 32 bit. arma 2 normal dvd retail Polish lang.

Yes i go the exact same problem patching from 1.02 to 1.05, with DVD version, the "#%£ patch is unable to detect that i'm running a DVD and not the steam version. From what i've read (didn't try though) you should try to uninstall and reinstall the game then patch directly from DVD version. I still can't believe that we must struggle with those patching troubles....BI should definitely hire someone able to create decent patching process :mad:

I got idea i will install arma on my old pc who has never seen steam then i make copy of correct files dvd ver. and paste & replace corrupted on new pc :yay::yay::yay:

Yes i go the exact same problem patching from 1.02 to 1.05, with DVD version, the "#%£ patch is unable to detect that i'm running a DVD and not the steam version. From what i've read (didn't try though) you should try to uninstall and reinstall the game then patch directly from DVD version. I still can't believe that we must struggle with those patching troubles....BI should definitely hire someone able to create decent patching process :mad:

yeah..