Sign in to follow this  
Baz

Usmc ilbe (wip)

Hey guys, I need some help researching USMC ILBE packs... A friend of mine wants to make some for the game to possibly use with ACE mod. I have done some legwork and have come to the conclusion that the ILBE system is being fielded by US Marines. So far I know of the following ILBE packs existing:

Standard ILBE (main pack)

Assault ILBE

Corpsmen ILBE

Recon ILBE

BIS has already made an ILBE pack, you can notice on the back of the US MARINE automatic rifleman model

Yeah, the AR guys have the Assault ILBE packs (similar) I'm not Marine so I can't tell you right off the bat. The others need to be made from scratch however.

maybe after ILBE gear, some Army packs can be made as well. But first, the attention will be on the US MARINES and their ILBE packs. First pack to be worked on will be the main / standard pack. The idea is that after these are complete they could be put into ACE mod as either stand alone addon, or part of ACE update. But that would be up to ACE devs once packs are finished.

Idea is that each pack has different capacity to hold gear, and thus would be mission specific chosen by Marines. Longer duration missions require more equipment thus more need for large capacity gear bags.

The idea is that it be integrated into ACE mod and offer game play element of proper load bearing equipment with certain capacity for items. This also be reflected in ACE stamina, as the more gear you carry fatigue becomes an issue for you.