If target is dead

I am trying to turn off a trigger if target is dead

so condition would be !notAlive joe

In trigger? will not work. Any ideas?

I am try to make a suicide bomber but I want to turn off trigger if he is dead

the only prob is there is a trigger to set him off if he gets to close. hmmmm

!alive joe

You cant do a double negative ;)

This would however turn ON the trigger. So use a second trigger (ie this one) to delete the trigger that set him off.

Murklor thx alot. Sometimes I can see the forest for the trees lol. thx for showing me the way i am going to give it a try.

ok So I have it set like this

Terrorista Name: suicide

Trigger is

axis a 10 b 10

Acctivation BluFor

Present

On Act:_bomb = "Bo_Mk82" createVehicle getPos suicide

Ok so one more trigger needs to go like how?

Depends on how you build the triggers. You could also make the activation this && (alive suicide)

Murklor do I add to the Activation to what I have ?? (alive suicide_1)

a_1591.jpg

a_1592.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

WOW it worked thx man for the help!

Used Condition: this && (alive suicide)

Edited by TBCVAMP

hey guys, i kinda have like the same problem. I'm making this mission where you crash your helicopter and so on, but when every body gets out of the helicopter i want the captain of the crew to kill himself but it would look like the other side killed him (Russia) with the gun sound of AK-107 or some Russian gun killed him so you are now unexpectedly the captain with out been the captain from the start of the mission. Iv done another way, iv put a waypoint on him set as Hold, 'never fire, stealth,' then i have put a trigger and set to 'if blufor are present then switch' sync this trigger with the hold waypoint. next from the hold waypoint i put 'detroy' where he is meant to die and set the behavior to 'fire at will and combat'. It work but no really well so i thought I might give this a try but im not sure how so can you guys please help me???

Sorry if it doesn't really make any sense im really tried!

Maybe this is a stupid question but im a total noob. I'm making a mission where you're supposed to kill an enemy officer and when he is dead the next waypoint get "Activated". How should i use the !alive command?

Give the officer a name. E.g officer. Then you create a trigger and write in the condition field: !alive officer

Then you need an objective (invisible h, a box, a barrel, an enemy, ....) on the position which the waypoint should show you. give it a name (e.g target2)

Name the unit which should get the waypoint grp1

then you put in the on activation field: _wp = grp1 addWaypoint [target2,0]

More information about addWaypoint

hey guys, i kinda have like the same problem. I'm making this mission where you crash your helicopter and so on, but when every body gets out of the helicopter i want the captain of the crew to kill himself but it would look like the other side killed him (Russia) with the gun sound of AK-107 or some Russian gun killed him so you are now unexpectedly the captain with out been the captain from the start of the mission. Iv done another way, iv put a waypoint on him set as Hold, 'never fire, stealth,' then i have put a trigger and set to 'if blufor are present then switch' sync this trigger with the hold waypoint. next from the hold waypoint i put 'detroy' where he is meant to die and set the behavior to 'fire at will and combat'. It work but no really well so i thought I might give this a try but im not sure how so can you guys please help me???

Sorry if it doesn't really make any sense im really tried!