Sign in to follow this  
ataribaby

Enjoyed EW

Just finshed EW mission and must say thanks BI. After i constantly fighting with bugs in Dogs of War and cant complete main quest this mini one was like a breeze of fresh air. Enjoyed every minute on it. Highly recomended.

Please let me know:

in the harbor at the end of the part where you've been helping the oppisite faction for a while - they order to kill the dude in the small boat... I ofcourse would not kill this kinsman, so I turned my mustle on the sniper first, and then tried for the others in turn.... without great success - it seems their machine gunner can take several bullets in the head while gunning me down.

I die every time.

Am I really to kill the American?

Ah, never mind. Found the Escape Way ;)

Edited by JaXxe

Please let me know:

in the harbor at the end of the part where you've been helping the oppisite faction for a while - they order to kill the dude in the small boat... I ofcourse would not kill this kinsman, so I turned my mustle on the sniper first, and then tried for the others in turn.... without great success - it seems their machine gunner can take several bullets in the head while gunning me down.

I die every time.

Am I really to kill the American?

Ah, never mind. Found the Escape Way ;)

hehe :)

It is definitely an excellent campaign. I think BIS should keep Karel working on campaigns from now on, he rocks at it. :D

Though, perhaps he rocks more at the other stuff he's doing for them.

Has way more atmosphere, I loved the feeling of being stranded on my own, having to find dropped weapons, having to hide the forrests for fear of being discovered by enemy patrols. Great stuff.