Sign in to follow this  
SigintArmA

Custom Loudouts messing up

Right, I've been testing out the init script to change the weapons of the unit I place down, I use

removeAllWeapons this; removeAllMagazines this; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addWeapon "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this selectWeapon "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addWeapon "M9SD"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD; this addWeapon "NVGoggles"; this addWeapon "Binocular"; this addWeapon "ItemGPS"

After I tried adding grenades or sachels, that for some reason has screwed up editing loudouts so now I get 'Expecting nothing' or something after it says for me to put random ';' in random places. Since I tried adding regandes/sachels I can't get the loudout I want in the missions I make. Anyone can help here?

I linked the above command to show what I used before I attempted adding grenades/sachels. The above command -Used- to work just fine without the game asking me to edit a thing. Since I tested adding grenades it's been asking me to edit the command to look like this

removeAllWeapons this; removeAllMagazines this; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addWeapon "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"; this selectWeapon "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addWeapon "M9SD"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD; this addWeapon ";NVGGoggles"; This addweapon ";Binocular;"; this addweapon ";ItemGPS;";

I want to know why it's suddenly screwing up after using the grenade names found in this linkhttp://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1292940&postcount=8

And note who posted the link. I want to know -why- it's screwing up AFTER I tested it, not to have the command I know USED to work PRIOR get 'there is no such command' from people.

Edited by SigintArmA

There is no "removeAllMagazines" command in ArmA2.

Edited by Bon

There is no "removeAllMagazines" command in ArmA2.

removemagazines is the correct command.

removemagazines is the correct command.

No, what he wants is just to delete everything in the inventory, weapons as well as magazines. This is already done by "removeAllWeapons". You use "removeMagazine" or "removeMagazines" if you want to remove only particular magazines out of the inventory.

In this case, just drop the command. Try to write your very first command of your post into the unit's init line, but without the "removeAllMagazines this" part.