Sign in to follow this  
darkside six

2 problems in 3D Editor

Problem 1. Has any body figured out how to make buildings stand straight when on a slope in the 3D editor.

Problem 2. When I copy a building thats higher then ground lvl and then paste it to make a several duplicates, they all return to ground lvl which I dont want. I need them to be set for certain hights. I figured copy and paste would save me time to do several of them but they all return to ground level for some reason. :(

Does anyone have any answers before I make a second post requesting BIS to fix this.

1. In the buildings geo lod open the Named Property window and create a new property (right click) - placement and set its value to verticle.

2. If you are referring to v3 the height of an object can be adjusted by dbl click object and use the

elevation setting in the object properties.

Edited by CSJ

Hmmm, I think he is referring to the 3D Editor as opposed to Oxygen 2.

Moving.

Planck

1. In the buildings geo lod open the Named Property window and create a new property (right click) - placement and set its value to verticle.

2. If you are referring to v3 the height of an object can be adjusted by dbl click object and use the

elevation setting in the object properties.

Is this in the 3D editor CSJ

Lately I cant even change the direction a unit is facing or it's height. I'm using it with v1.05, newest ACEX/ACE2 and some other stuff so I'm wondering if the problem lies there.

Found another problem, If i want to add SBS.Macs or Coolbox aas templates it wont allow me to because it indicates as a Read Only File in 2D Editor. Has anyone come across this problem also. :mad: