Sign in to follow this  
KingN

MAJOR weapon bug!!

Try to fire with any gun near for example a friendly unit on the ground (max. about 0,5 meters). As you see the target unit says "cease fire" taking damage and after 10 bullets the unit dies!!!!confused.gifconfused.gif  What the #### is going on?? I think this bug came with version 1.30

Does everybody have this bug?

its been in since version 1.30, try aiming your gun directly down at the ground, you will be hitting the ground but after about 10 shots it will kill yourself

but still ppl shouldnt die from being shot in the leg twice like in the game

or at least not instint death

but dont get me wrong this game is the best ever

Well it depends really.While someone wouldnt be dead when shot in the leg most soldiers still wouldnt be able to raise their weapon and let off accurate shots then maybe a few minutes later they would be dead due to blood loss depending where the bullet hit.The same if you shot them in the chest,they would still be alive but they wouldnt really be able to do anything in the time it took for them to die.

Actually (from SMGs), you have a 90% chance of living getting shot in the chest (about 40% from an assault rifle, less from a rifle), the leg is even better, no soldier goes in without atleast brief medaid talent/ equipment, but of course, he couldn't do to much battlefield wise, so it would become annoying sitting there for 20 minutes bandaging yourself up while you could be respawned and exacting revenge, I rather like the way BIS handled this.