Sign in to follow this  
BelgarionNL

Reserved Pilot Slots for: ACE 2 co@40_Domination_1_25A2

ty! already tried that! USMC_Soldier_Pilot entered that, but now i can't enter the helicopters as a pilot! where do i have to add the other half of it?

what does it say ? writing anything on screen ? because there is a time limit for flying.default 30 min.

thats fixed forgot the " " :o

however i've added the pilot names: "pilot_1","pilot_2" etc to the "can repair" stuff but it won't let me repair anything! why?

i've also tried putting the names with "can use artillery; doesn't work

and putting it "can drop"(humvee/m119) which works!

WEIRD! why does the drop work and none of the others?

artillery doesnt work.Asked while ago xeno and said its impossible for now.can repair is working.You sholudnt change the names like pilot_1, etc. used the defined ones.Because that names are defined and used many other scripts parts.

artillery doesnt work.Asked while ago xeno and said its impossible for now.can repair is working.You sholudnt change the names like pilot_1, etc. used the defined ones.Because that names are defined and used many other scripts parts.

problem is! there no pilots from the start

Change only men class,not his name. for example duble click on bravo_1 and make him pilot.But be sure he is still bravo_1.Ä°f you are going to add extra slots with different names its lot of work.

Change only men class,not his name. for example duble click on bravo_1 and make him pilot.But be sure he is still bravo_1.Ä°f you are going to add extra slots with different names its lot of work.

yea going to use that! problem is with the last ACE 2 Update(friday) yesterday, i can't open my missions anymore in editor :S

Edited by BelgarionNL

i am using ace too uptated firday and everything is fine.

for some reason my missions are stored in otherprofiles/Belgarion/missions! weird!

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

you can lock it! question solved