Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

The mortar is currently a pvp weapon. Not for AI use.

The mortar is currently a pvp weapon. Not for AI use.

So how would you go about aiming it? Would you use the arty module?

So how would you go about aiming it? Would you use the arty module?

How to aim it yourself? Have you tryed it? Try and see what it has in the action menu. If you play in the lower two difficulty levels, see the map after you have fired it (in higher levels you need to observe it yourself or ask someone to work as an observer).

With AI gunner...I have never been fan of the arty module..helluva complex and doesn't use the same ammo as normally. Just coding the AI can use the mortar and AI can be ordered to give indirect fire. Needs bit ironing...might not make it for the 1.0

the Textures are really bad, and I cant Use First aid of SLX mod or Ace 2 mods. The Map is very Dark. I know That this version is not the Complete, so I going to wait to the next release!

>>> The search feature at the top of every page of this thread can answer most questions choki.

A small question. In the next Mod release, is it possible to modify the date in mission editor? For instance, using time from 1939 to May,1945. It seems in In44's arma release such date was put.

A small question. In the next Mod release, is it possible to modify the date in mission editor? For instance, using time from 1939 to May,1945. It seems in In44's arma release such date was put.

Changelog:

v0.99b

-added cool US ww2 style calendars ( for mission editors to use in missions) in aqu_misc.pbo. German style calendar comes later

>>> The search feature at the top of every page of this thread can answer most questions choki.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Bangalore Torpedo demo:

K98S WIP:

K98S scope 4x's zoom with LCM3 fix - crew was unkillable before:

Edited by Rip31st

How do i use the level bombing and level flight scripts?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I dont quite understand

Aqu can explain it

Aqu can explain it

Yeah thanks, that really helps. I doubt he'll respond anytime within today though.

Yeah thanks, that really helps. I doubt he'll respond anytime within today though.

Patience has it's rewards.

Patience has it's rewards.

You really need a documentation on the scripts, or a readme or ANYTHING, so it wouldn't feel so unpolished.

You really need a documentation on the scripts, or a readme or ANYTHING, so it wouldn't feel so unpolished.
***Official wiki with intructions on scripts for mission builders, all classes, and server keys will be released with the 1.00 versioning after the beta build is complete.

That is on the front page.

That is on the front page.

Yeah but they should have brought at least a simple guide on how to use the scripts in earlier. And i did see that.

Like a WWII mod. ;)

Which we are working hard on improving.

We've overcome some hurdles in our performace department with the infantry. Right now as the mod sits, if you put 20 or so of the nicely textured 101st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd rangers, 82nd, or 29th infantry, you see a FPS hit big time which causes some serious lag and frame loss.

We've worked that out and now you can put just a ton on the same screen and you're good to go. We've made our textures and materials more efficient and changed the way our LOD's load into the game.

I worked out how the levelFlight script works, but the levelBomb script i still need help with.

Which we are working hard on improving.

We've overcome some hurdles in our performace department with the infantry. Right now as the mod sits, if you put 20 or so of the nicely textured 101st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd rangers, 82nd, or 29th infantry, you see a FPS hit big time which causes some serious lag and frame loss.

We've worked that out and now you can put just a ton on the same screen and you're good to go. We've made our textures and materials more efficient and changed the way our LOD's load into the game.

A little feedback is 1000 times better than none. Nice to see you guys are not running into too many problems.

Were also improving the weapons to a universal system. Were phasing out older unwanted equipment. Older infantry that are redundant. Our file size on disk will be significantly smaller as we are not including a lot of the extra addon's but rather requiring them. This makes updating the additional addon's a lot easier.