Sign in to follow this  
dogz

ammo crates always in the open???

Firstly let me say thanks to all mission builders... so far I dont have the time or smarts to build one.

BUT... I have played a few of the missions posted here and I would like to know why ppl go to all the trouble of making a good mission ...building solid defences/structures etc and most of the time ammo crates are dropped out in the open.

Is this because you cant place them inside defensive structures?

Because of course IRL you would place them in the safest and most secure place available.

cheers

Edited by dogz

Because missions have to be idiot-proof, especially when meant to be played on public servers. People get pissed if the ammobox doesn't jump into her face as soon they connect.

Of course your free to doin it better. Myself i would prefer your suggested real approach rather than having the ammoboxes lying just in a corner.

yeah I did not think of the fact that the missions will be played by those that would complain they cant find the crate coz it is "hidden"...

I guess you are correct, when I get time I will have to learn to make my own.

IT would be good if we could drag them in the same way we drag a wounded team mate...

IT would be good if we could drag them in the same way we drag a wounded team mate...

+1 for that. Was thinking that same thing while going through ACE2. In fact, I'm kinda surprised they didn't do that....