Sign in to follow this  
Drumheller

My riflemen NEVER shoot...

Is there a mod that makes my riflemen actually fire their weapons? My machinegunners shoot so much that they always go black on ammo long before my riflemen even shoot at all.

The most frustrating thing is that the ENEMY AI will engage with their riflemen at 400-500 meters, but MY riflemen won't EVER return fire unless they're really close.

I'm currently using ACE 2. Are there any compatable AI mods that will make my teammate's AI suck less or engage at longer ranges?

Is there a mod that makes my riflemen actually fire their weapons? My machinegunners shoot so much that they always go black on ammo long before my riflemen even shoot at all.

The most frustrating thing is that the ENEMY AI will engage with their riflemen at 400-500 meters, but MY riflemen won't EVER return fire unless they're really close.

I'm currently using ACE 2. Are there any compatable AI mods that will make my teammate's AI suck less or engage at longer ranges?

It`s an old annoying issue, it can be overcome with a script that makes them fire even at 500 m distance.

It`s an old annoying issue, it can be overcome with a script that makes them fire even at 500 m distance.

Can you tell me where to get this script? And will it mess with ACE in any way?

Can you tell me where to get this script? And will it mess with ACE in any way?

How can i tell ? I have not written ACE ;)

Just try it out and then you will know. Nothing to loose its just a script.

Search for: "clocktower script"