Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

How to Create a Game Logic

Hey i need some help creating a "Logic" in a script, but its different how its done in Arma 1 and i cant get it working for Arma 2.

I originally had this:

_l = "Logic" createVehicle [0, 0, 0];

so how to get this to work for Arma 2 any help is appreciated. thanks!

_center = createCenter sideLogic;
_group = createGroup _center;
_pos = [0, 0, 0]
_logic = _group createUnit ["LOGIC",_pos , [], 0, ""];

does that help ?

What are you doing that needs a logic and that a marker/invis hpad wouldnt suffice?

Its alright thanks to nuxil i got it working. Im a god haha lol now our clan server is protected by anti-cheat server sided scripting project based on DooAcs!! woow

After testing and permission i will release to everyone.

Its alright thanks to nuxil i got it working. Im a god haha lol now our clan server is protected by anti-cheat server sided scripting project based on DooAcs!! woow

After testing and permission i will release to everyone.

Lol any anticheat like Dooacs is useless now. Was good at the time till certain known cheat makers worked out how to bypass it. Signed files is better at protecting a server then any anti cheat system like that. But if a hacker is using a injected memory hack then i wouldnt count to much on your anticheat or signed files on stoping it ^^

By saying your server is so protected you most liking make hackers go there to prove you wrong if they see this post

Lol any anticheat like Dooacs is useless now. Was good at the time till certain known cheat makers worked out how to bypass it. Signed files is better at protecting a server then any anti cheat system like that. But if a hacker is using a injected memory hack then i wouldnt count to much on your anticheat or signed files on stoping it ^^

By saying your server is so protected you most liking make hackers go there to prove you wrong if they see this post

Not for that really its so we can disable certain addons off the server without having to sign all the god damn files :)

Cant do nothing about injecting memory hacks anyways.