Sign in to follow this  
28thCDM

merging description.ext

Welcome all first off i better say i do understand the concept of the files in the missions i do not understand them so i guess i am saying i know where my init.sqf is and i know where the init line is on a unit .

My friends and i where woundering if it possible to add a warfare map on top of a Donination map

problems: i now have 2 description.ext I have tried adding one to the bottom of the first this did not work lol

so is it possible to merge the 2 together some how so i have the Domination running as usual but at the same time a team of Men playing warfare over the top. as i said this is just for friends and myself to play

what we are really looking for is a construction intaface with everything possible to bulid and the side missions as well from warfare.

I have the constuction module working but i can only spawn 3 things so we thought we might be able to have the best of both worlds by blending the 2 together.

Many thanks anyone who takes the time to read this even if you post do not be so silly just so we know it is not possible again many thanks

Update:Many Thanks Indeedpete ill give it a go thanks for imput

Edited by 28thCDM
Updated

Well, i can't answer your whole question. But if you want to "merge" the two description.exts you may take a look at the code and then delete what's twice in there.