Sign in to follow this  
Red Star Elite

United Arms Campaign

Hey all!

For the guys that don't know about this little project that i've FINALY made a decision on, i'm creating a short campaign called United Arms. (hense the title) It's set in the year 2013, a few years after the USMC liberated Chernarus from Chedaki hands. After the USMC liberated Chernarus they were removed from the country and were replaced with the 22nd Grenadier Battalion to ensure the on-going stability throughout the country. The 22nd Grenadiers were only stationed in Chernarus for a short time and were almost immediately in mid-conflict with an unkown hostile force. (not Chedaki) In the space of two weeks the Grenadiers lost a large majority of their footholds in the country. Soon after, in response to this new threat both the British and German Armed Forces deployed throughout Chernarus and managed to regain some of the footholds back.

Now, there is a lot more within this story line but I don't want to give too much away. But there are a few secrets within the campaign to keep the player guessing. Players will take on the characters: Sergeant Chris Walker - 12th Royal Marine Commandos and Staff Sergeant David Wallcroft - 4th Special Forces Battalion attached to the 22nd Grenadiers when they were first deployed.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for this project then please do share! I do have some screenshots but as dumb as I am I don't know how to post them. If someone could tell me how to do that while they're at it that would be appreciated.

Cheers! :D

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for this project then please do share! I do have some screenshots but as dumb as I am I don't know how to post them. If someone could tell me how to do that while they're at it that would be appreciated.

Cheers! :D

Sound great fun!

As you are doing British soldiers, myself and a few others at the www.royalbritishcommandos.co.uk would be happy to help with voices. :)

About the voices, are you able to actualy record them and then send them to me? I don't have the equipment to actualy do that you see...

Edited by Red Star Elite

Yeah that would be great!

This is going to sound like the stupidest question ever, but can you tell me the type of stuff you can do? I'm not really clear about the whole scripting thing.

Edited by Red Star Elite

I meant script as in story line writing :P Like a script for the campaign in terms of story line, voice acting etc.

Sorry if I confused you.

Oh, I see. Lol sorry my bad.

Yeah even that should be useful, cheers. Is there any way I can contact you easier than just through these forums? Like an MSN address or something? I just don't want any leaks if you get me.

Yeah we all have mic's etc for teamspeak - as long as you add a radio buzz across the sounds you won't tell the difference between ours and studio.

P.s my voice was once described on TS as 'badarse' lol

[uPDATE]

Okay, in order for me to create the campaign to the best of my ability and to try and make it as fun and enjoyable to play as possible I must request the following:

1) A crash course on: Creating radio transmissions ingame and scripting (cutscenes, activations, laser guided bombs etc).

2) Someone to record dialog in different voices, cutscene dialog etc. (if anyone has the time of course)

As time progresses I may have other certain requests but this is all I need at the moment, if anyone can help.

Thank you to anyone who can help and as always, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions that they think might benefit this project, then please do share them!