Sign in to follow this  
Zenu

What gets really annoying..

is the constant crashing of CTi servers... I'm am sure that over 50% of the matches end to server crash and these matches last long so it s** that all the team effort goes to waste so often. Why are the servers so unstable? Is there something being made to fix servers stability? (just played on two different servers and both games ended in crash so had to take a little break of playing again)

is the constant crashing of CTi servers... I'm am sure that over 50% of the matches end to server crash and these matches last long so it s** that all the team effort goes to waste so often. Why are the servers so unstable? Is there something being made to fix servers stability? (just played on two different servers and both games ended in crash so had to take a little break of playing again)

lucky you crash to desktop, i would rather crash than freeze (in my case) and have to do a cold boot to get back to desktop.

I mean that the whole server crashes, not just me. Sometimes I get ctd's too tho. But most often I start getting messages "No response from server in last 5,10,15,20,25..... seconds" and if I wait long enough I get booted automatically back to server browser and the server has usually disappeared from the list then.

I duno where you are based and what servers you use but I've been in quite a few european (mainly UK) and only once had the message "No response from server..."

I think some people are a bit ambitious with their server machines. I saw one CTI server which said it was running on a Q6600 :¬0 That certainly wouldn't last long.

Edited by EDcase

I duno where you are based and what servers you use but I've been in quite a few european (mainly UK) and only once had the message "No response from server..."

I think some people are a bit ambitious with their server machines. I saw one CTI server which said it was running on a Q6600 :¬0 That certainly wouldn't last long.

I usually play in HS or Suicidesquad :G..

The missions mostly crash the servers... in fact... most of the time it's buggy mission scripting or the crappy "pent1um 3 lulz" server that someone is running. Not saying that the arma 2 server software is flawless or anything...

I get the no response message a lot as well.

I am in the UK , also connecting to mostly HS server

our server crashes at least once-twice during play with the message

"The server hasn't respond in 15,20,25,30....."