Sign in to follow this  
radon

off line mission - single player game ?

does the game have a history mode to play in single player?

Do you mean does the game keep a copy of missions that you've played on online servers?

If so, yes. The location will depend on your operating system.

If you're on XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\your windows username\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

If you're on Vista/Win7:

C:\Users\your windows username\AppData\Local\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

*you may need to turn on "show hidden files"

Just copy the mission.pbo from that folder into your root ArmA2 MPMissions folder.

Edited by Thirdup

ok , the game haven't story mode game :)

but if i play the mission in offline mode, i found some enemy moved by computer (A.I.) or i stay alone? :( thx

Well, the game does have a campaign and a few additional single player missions on the side, that it is shipped with.

Quite a lot of user-made single player missions as well to download :)

Whether or not you get AI during missions you've played online depends on the mission. The creator really has to add it himself. Many things, like domination and evolution (one of the domination versions has AI you can use BTW, but it takes a bit to get to that point, and the AI isn't very good) don't have AI because of the complexity of the mission requiring a human's mental capacity.

But, many coops can be run with AI. Take a look at the user missions section of these forums and you should find plenty to play offline.