Sign in to follow this  
gurachn

Blood sweat tears mission fail wtf?

I have stopped the truck, handed over the unsoiled uniform, and got the SPR.

I then jumped on the dirt bike and proceed to a hilltop overlooking the SLA base with the BMP and BRDM where I proceeded to snipe everything that moved.

All in all, things were going really well, I thought.

I kill what I suspect is the last baddie, then I get a cutscene where I tell the other lads they did well, and tell em to "Go get some" (some more beer I suspect, based upon the drunken way they drive off in their 113s!)

The cutscene says "a few minutes later", then there is a quick message flash that I am too far away, and then I get a failed mission message!

What is the problem here? How can I complete this one?

Majorly disappointed, as this seemed to be quite an interesting mission with a different style...

You are moving very fast buddy! :) Can't catch up with you, I am still at the night sneak attack on the tanks mission.

I found that one really interesting too, though incredibly unlikely (one guy sent in against a base for an armored platoon? Realistic?)

For a sleepy predawn base, those guys are also preternaturally alert!

Be prepared for a lot of restarts before you crack that nut!

I just did this mission and boy, that Ural was driving off so quickly I didn't even have a chance to stop it for the uniforms! So, I took down machete the traditional way. Lots of bullets, lots of saves, lots of injuries but I killed every single baddie from within the base itself. Cutscene starts exactly where I stood and everything went smoothly. Went on to the Pita assault.